What’s your favorite PlayStation exclusive?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, now that I think about it I might as well put Final Fantasy Tactics on here since i t hasn’t released on anything but mobile outside of playstation.

Thats damn near the definition of console exclusive these days.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu
iu

TLOU
Heavy Rain
Crash Bandicoot PSX series
God of War 3
I can't recall its name but it was 3rd person and heavily cinematic. With bits of forced dialogue and staggered walking.
Metal Gear Solid IV? That Konami game? yeah that last part with the staggered walking in the microwave was a bit annoying. Reminds me of games like RDR today.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Tlou2

Before that, it was MGS4.

LOU Pt. 2 got a lotta hate for Abby and what she did. I had no love for her character but playing as her was :ehh: Iont give a fukk how they tried to humanize her and make u empathize with her. Her character was fun to play as.

The Rat King boss fight was :gladbron::wow:

95f9539872728a844cc02c0fe13cd09775fbd6dc.gifv

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
any generation my guy
PS1 Rival Schools
PS2 That's a tough one. I have to get back on that one
PS3 Uncharted 2 or JoJo's All Star Battle. I really loved both for different reasons.
Nah God of War 3 takes it. That game convinced me to buy the console. I was Xbox 360 B4 that.
PS4 Ghost of Tsushima.
PS5. Too early to tell. I finally got my hands on one six weeks ago & I've only have four PS5 games and two of them are Spider-Man. The rest of the games are Sifu and Astro's Playroom.

Daps
Pretty tough over five generations, but if we are counting what was exclusive at the time of release:

FF7 pretty comfortably for me in first place. Otherwise, I would say Uncharted as a franchise (followed pretty closely by TLOU only because it has 5 entries compared to 2 for TLOU). Only ever played the last GOW and only the most recent Infamous

By generation:
PS1 - FF7. I didn't play MGS at the time it was released (I played/beat it in full for the first time this year). Honorable mention to Crash and Spyro. None of these are really exclusive anymore I guess though
PS2 - Jak trilogy (played for the first time this year). Real time I didn't play many exclusives like Jak, Ratchet, etc unless you count the when GTAs were exclusve before Vice City and San Andreas were released on other platforms like XBOX and GT3 A-Spec
PS3 - Uncharted as a whole (specifically 2 and 3)
PS4 - TLOU franchise (didn't play OG until the remaster on PS4 so putting it here). FF7 remake could get be 1B if they can ever compete the remake and depending on the direction it goes).
PS5 - Miles Morales/Spiderman Remastered

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
PS1 Rival Schools
PS2 That's a tough one. I have to get back on that one
PS3 Uncharted 2 or JoJo's All Star Battle. I really loved both for different reasons.
Nah God of War 3 takes it. That game convinced me to buy the console. I was Xbox 360 B4 that.
PS4 Ghost of Tsushima.
PS5. Too early to tell. I finally got my hands on one six weeks ago & I've only have four PS5 games and two of them are Spider-Man. The rest of the games are Sifu and Astro's Playroom.

Astro's Playroom was dope. Great demo for the dualsense and a trip down PlayStation memory lane

playstation-playstation2.gif