What's your favorite online company to purchase from?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I see y Amazon ceo the richest man in the world..eryone picking amazon lol

imo it’s the best online shopping experience...very rarely have I had to wait more than 2 days for a package even when I select slower/cheaper shipping options...and they’ve made the return process even easier by just allowing you to take it to a UPS store and they’ll pack it up AND ship it for free...I once had 2 items I bought...had them for almost a month so by that time I had thrown out not only the box it shipped in but the original packaging as well..took the items to a UPS store as is...showed them some barcodes to scan and that was it...amazon accepted the returns

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Amazon

Because I'll bullshyt on their customer service chat and they'll always throw $5-$10 to shut me up.

Already accumulated dam near $250

:lolbron:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
...but you really didn’t tho :skip: why lie unless I’m on to something? :troll:
That should tell you something :comeon:I wasn't looking for your comment.
What the fuk, who cares - I saw the thread on the first fukking page and inserted my comment. What we have comment quotas now as to where I can post or restricted from posting based on who comments before me.
:what:gotta love how affected and paranoid you have to be to think that someone is following you from forum to forum or post to post bc they happen to comment on the same thread :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That should tell you something :comeon:I wasn't looking for your comment.
What the fuk, who cares - I saw the thread on the first fukking page and inserted my comment. What we have comment quotas now as to where I can post or restricted from posting based on who comments before me.
:what:gotta love how affected and paranoid you have to be to think that someone is following you from forum to forum or post to post bc they happen to comment on the same thread :skip:

oh my god...look @ all this typing...can’t wait to read this lmao

*edit*

yo you need a funny bone transplant

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh my god...look @ all this typing...can’t wait to read this lmao

*edit*

yo you need a funny bone transplant
You need a dyck transplant seeing as you don't know how to and/or can't control your incessantly annoying need to reply back and forth to me like an emotional catty chatty bytch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amazon is the GOAT - I don't have to leave my house for anything except work and socializing. Ran out of toothpaste and deodorant - subscribe and save. Running low on laundry? No problem - add to my cart, delivered next day or following day at the latest. Need groceries? why yes, thank you, yes I do - AmazonFresh, order by 10am, delivered straight to your house between 4-6 pm that very same day. Does your child need diapers but you don't want to drag a screaming baby out of the house?? No problem - accommodation complete. Boxes of diapers and wipes delivered - same day delivery through Amazon Prime Now. Need a product that you never would buy in the store or think about but because you saw it on amazon through a flash sale?? 1-click that bih. Bam---done deal. New computer with no hassle - got it. TV? - got it. Business casual dress from name brand designer bc you need something for work on Monday? Friday in - Sunday out. Books, shows, movies, music on demand. Limitless opportunities
:blessed:
c376682ee95c470af51edf47e1051541.gif

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If you know what you're doing and can wait 3-4 days for shipping, eBay has always shyt on Amazon, as far as price and selection.
So 1. eBay with 2. being Amazon at a close 2nd

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
imo it’s the best online shopping experience...very rarely have I had to wait more than 2 days for a package even when I select slower/cheaper shipping options...and they’ve made the return process even easier by just allowing you to take it to a UPS store and they’ll pack it up AND ship it for free...I once had 2 items I bought...had them for almost a month so by that time I had thrown out not only the box it shipped in but the original packaging as well..took the items to a UPS store as is...showed them some barcodes to scan and that was it...amazon accepted the returns
I had the Galaxy Buds bought in May..they sent me replacements just over a month ago...mexican even told me to keep the other ones..charging case didnt charge...so I got two sets of them now. Lol.