Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
14 blades:

*nikkas come for qinglong head*
*qinglong jumps out* :stopitslime: "i was watin for you!!!!"
*them* haaaa :jawalrus:
qinglong :what: jinyiwei formation??? did you forget i was the one who invinted that?????
me: :sadbron:
them :ohlawd::dead:
qinglong :yeshrug:*kidnaps the b!tch escapes*

shyts n mandarin wit subtitles but i was like :ohhh:......

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Tony Montana: You all a bunch of fukkin' a$$holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fukkin' fingers and say, "That the bad guy." :wow:

Michael Corleone: I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart! :to:

Michael Corleone: There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Hyman Roth: If I could only live to see it, to be there with you. What I wouldn't give for twenty more years! Here we are, protected, free to make our profits without Kefauver, the goddamn Justice Department and the F.B.I. ninety miles away, in partnership with a friendly government. Ninety miles! It's nothing! Just one small step, looking for a man who wants to be President of the United States, and having the cash to make it possible. Michael, we're bigger than U.S. Steel. :ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
"You disloyal, bytch-made fool ass punk..."

I quote movies all day, too many to list...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
zilla: YO...you consious muthafukka? unless you have a serious sleepwalking problem...we can straighten that right out...
pee wee: YEAH WE'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS AND KICK YA fukkEN ASSSSS!!!!
stab: i will break my leg OFF...up in your ass so far, that you'll be shyttin' sneakers for a monf....i've done it before....
zilla: ain't no thang to do it again....
kid: look guys, w why you sweating me, look, you wrinkled my school clothes
pee wee: oooohhhhh you wrinkled my school clothes!
all: OOOHHHHH!!!!
stab: ay yo, what's the problem? what's wrong? ya mama can't afford no iron? i tell you what....tell her come on over to stab, alright. i'll put her on the stroll, she can save up....get one....
pee wee: hehehehehehehehe they can't fukk with you stab....
kid: *picks up a hand full of jello*
zilla: ayo watch out watch out!!!!
kid: *throws jello, misses his targets, and hits wall*
zilla: YOOOOO!!!! this punk muthafukka tho'win shyt at us maaan!!!!
pee wee: ayo do you smell something?
zilla: yo i definitely smell something out here
pee wee and zilla: i smell I SMELL p*ssy!!!
zilla: yo he's a p*ssy man!
pee wee: KICK HIS ASS!!!!

:russ::laff: my favorite movie from childhood.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxk97o5AwKs&list=UUQMC8V_rO-_NFKovHsS9M0A&feature=player_detailpage#t=390s"]House Party Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Birdman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Goldstein, give me a phat beat to beat my buddy's ass to

watch

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywD7d9OzGCw

Good evening. Today is Wednesday, September the 24th, and this is my last broadcast. Yesterday I announced on this program that I was going to commit public suicide, admittedly an act of madness. Well, I'll tell you what happened: I just ran out of bullshyt. Am I still on the air? I really don't know any other way to say it other than I just ran out of bullshyt. Bullshyt is all the reasons we give for living. And if we can't think up any reasons of our own, we always have the God bullshyt. We don't know why we're going through all this pointless pain, humiliation, decays, so there better be someone somewhere who does know. That's the God bullshyt. And then, there's the noble man bullshyt; that man is a noble creature that can order his own world; who needs God? Well, if there's anybody out there that can look around this demented slaughterhouse of a world we live in and tell me that man is a noble creature, believe me: That man is full of bullshyt. I don't have anything going for me. I haven't got any kids. And I was married for thirty-three years of shrill, shrieking fraud. So I don't have any bullshyt left. I just ran out of it, you see.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one, you understand" - Scarface

"The training is nothing. Will is everything. The will to act." - Batman Begins

"Yippie Ki Yay, Motherfukker" - First 3 Die Hards

"The first soap was made from the ashes of heroes. Like the first monkeys shot into space. Without pain, without sacrifice we would have nothing." - Fight Club

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
'the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist"