Whats your favorite ice cream brand and flavor?

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Cause real thugs eat ice cream cones with sprinkles:birdman:.
And cause i mentioned making this thread lightly in another thread and grown ass adults got real serious about ice cream. I dont wann get hit with a e-bullet:lupe:.

And because tlr has become a gender war zone and yall need to cool it and have some light fun.

Favorite? Least favorite?

I dont like crazy flavors, it annoys me. So i really only mess with haagen daaz. My favorite of theirs is just strawberry. Simple and tasty. Call me boring:manny:. I like how i really taste the bit if honey in there. I also like the texture. I prefer firmer ice creams. Occasionally i go to dairy queen and i like the cookies and cream blizzard.

Least favorite brand is breyers. Their ice cream is way too soft. Its like eating whipped cream. Sometimes im not sure if my freezer is cold enough but nope, their ice cream is just too soft. Though i did like their summer cobler flavor. It was delicious but too soft to enjoy. Least favorite flavor is anything with peanut butter or nuts. So butter pecan and pistachio :camby:. It totally distrupts the texture when i have to stop and chew and i dont like nuts in general anyways.

And i always gotta fukk with the gawd, waffle cones:ahh:.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vanilla is the only flavor that I'll ever entertain.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
bphaagendazs9.gif

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Its different from ice cream but this...

Belgian-Milk-Chocolate-Pint-500x657.png

or this if I had to choose ice cream...

200030011_1_640x640.jpg
What the heck is that talenti stuff? I keep seeing it in white people stores. Is it like a sorbet?

I also fukk with sorbets too. I like how fruity they are because sometimes ice cream is too heavy. Sorbets are light and refreshing. Coconut sorbet done just right is GOAT to me.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
What the heck is that talenti stuff? I keep seeing it in white people stores. Is it like a sorbet?

I also fukk with sorbets too. I like how fruity they are because sometimes ice cream is too heavy. Sorbets are light and refreshing. Coconut sorbet done just right is GOAT to me.

Sorbets are more icy with fruit and gelatos and ice creams are more creamy.