• Other

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
maybe it's because i always associate it with ali, but i like the WBC belt the most. it could be as simple as it was the first belt i saw him with in an old photo as a kid or something.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
WBC is the most classic look I think
Growing up I viewed the WBC, WBO, and WBA as the "real belts"
History of the orgs, scandals, and most notable champions would be a good YT topic for people to decide which is more prestigious

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
History of the orgs, scandals, and most notable champions would be a good YT topic for people to decide which is more prestigious

yeah i mean the big 4 along with the IBF. Each one of them has their issues and you are right it would be a good topic. why ppl keep saying WBC has the most prestige like the WBA was around longer than them ill never know.

and then you had the USBA and the NABF as the main minor titles that fighters used to win as a stepping stone to being rated contenders in a division.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

No wonder your opinions on boxing are trash, were you born in the 2000s

The WBO wasn't even relevant in the 90's

Holyfield, Lennox Lewis never had the WBO belt and they were lineal champions and you consider it one of the real belts

IBF, WBA, and WBC are the only real belts, and the only belts you need to be undisputed, the WBO belt wasn't even fully recognized by all sanction bodies until 2006 or 2007
the belt don't match the others, that's how you know it don't belong, you can't even wear it with other 3 because the colors don't match

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WBC has the best design and highest grade of craftsmanship and detail, if the IBF had the same amount of detail as the WBC it would look better, but when you look at it close up it's not that detailed.

WBA is meh to me, it only looks good when you got all three major belts because of the color scheme

276224.jpg

the WBO look like a fake IBF belt, and its zero lineage, and doesn't deserve to be mentioned with the other belts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
all 4 belts have their cons

WBA - is by far the worst offender on the list. multiple champions within a division..reneging on a previous statement to whittle it down to 1 champion per division
WBC - Favoritism, inconsistency with enforcing their mandatories. either a WBC champion has 2 mandatories off rip OR they dont make the champs fight their mandatories OR they give them that stupid franchise status which so far has fukked up interesting fights on paper (i.e 135 and 160)
IBF - They float to the top some horrific fighters as mandatories or for eliminators and whats worse some of these horrific fighters become actual world champions
WBO - they allow too much leapfrogging from champions from a previous division to another for automatic title shots without putting in any real work in their new division or basically gifted a new belt against an overmatched contender..yes its in their rule book but its still BS