Whats your all time favorite documented "moment" via The Bloods & Crips?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Yeah, lets keep the party jumpin' Loc.

Cause you know this thread aint finna get deleted....

(I think that dude up top is a poser though, Big Space Ghost wasn't about no damn dancing!!!. Im trying to find the clip, because the whole doc is too long, and I don't know how to do that youtube thing where you start from whatever time you want)

This shyt goes so hard....

Bloods & Crips - Steady Dippin' (HD) - YouTube

that crip bytch is bad as fukk :jawalrus:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when Pacman and them rolled up the wrong house and Killer-Bee was fukkin that chick. Why they shoot that dude in the back?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Mine is Bigg Space Ghost from the 90's Hood reenacting his time in the Slauson Swap meet, and :mindblown: was telling him how well he fights....

Yo. My nyga. I don't know of too many people that know about slob 187/crab 187. That part with big space ghost and his other homie standin up all trued up with the blue bandana on their faces was classic. Big space ghosts description of his fight at the swap meet and fightin hella nyggaz and the korean lady like " u fight very well!" Hahaha classic

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
lol u obviously from the burbs :childplease:

it's the truth.

it's not just about "colors"..these nikkas just happen to have taken up some colors.

entire neighborhoods have been fonkin since the 70's and 80's over trivial shyt that resulted in a endless game of get back

it's far more crip on crip violence than crip/blood beef. 8 trey and 60's beef is the most well known and they both crips :dry:

it's 2012, crips is wearing red..and bloods been killing each other.

but yeah it's just "the crips" and "the bloods" killing each other over two colors.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I remember this video had my highschool going nuts when it dropped.When it started to spread around the hallways it peaked the interest of wild nikka who only heard of bloods and crips from their west coast relatives. Lil nikkas use to study the video minute by minute in the library trying soak up as much knowledge and culture.

Last edited by a moderator:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i cant find the vid but its a concert in cali tons of bloods or crips there dont remember, any this dude does some shyt and a whole mob of ppl began to whoop his ass, his tried to run behind security but they beat security to get to him, they end up beating dude out his clothes