Whats wrong with drinkin 40z in 2013

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
If they made a 40oz of Henny I might be interested.

I'm just not a big beer drinker but I had 40 of Colt45 about week ago and that ho got me right.

But nothing wrong with it at all, my potnas still drink 40s like it ain't shyt.

Fukk what a rapper drink, da fukk I look like with a glass of moscato :stopitslime:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nothing wrong with it, it just fell out of style

its also less convenient, since the bottles are so big and wide and my lil dainty ho ass hands have a hard time holding them securely

on top of that, unless ur a college kid, u ain't chugging beer. and if I'm not chugging beer, there's no point in getting a bottle of beer that big so that it turns into warm piss halfway thru when ur drinking it :scusthov:

hell, I rarely drink beer anymore either. so 40oz's is just waaaayyyyy too much in one sitting for me.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
on top of that, unless ur a college kid, u ain't chugging beer. and if I'm not chugging beer, there's no point in getting a bottle of beer that big so that it turns into warm piss halfway thru when ur drinking it :scusthov:

hell, I rarely drink beer anymore either. so 40oz's is just waaaayyyyy too much in one sitting for me.

this is also true

if ima drink a beer, i wanna be able to sit down and enjoy it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is also true

if ima drink a beer, i wanna be able to sit down and enjoy it

and there's no way to enjoy a 40. only thing I could think of is if you had a cooler next to your couch and kept it in there in a cooler full of ice which would allow you to enjoy the 40 while keeping it cold.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
i swaer nikkas hop on any trends dat rappers say is hot :why:

alotta nikkas still drink 40z myself included, even my mom buys dem for me and she dont be all like "eww niga u still drinkin 40z"
u nikkas is some followers
and if u dotn drink 40z, den tell me what i should be drinkin?

Multiple 40's my breh. Where's your head at? :myman: