What's with the large amount of bad/cynical players on here?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd destroy a majority of this site in 2d fighters and I'll still play on the casual setting of single player games if I legit don't give a fukk about your combat. I played GOW all the difficulties except the hardest one and finished the game on give me a story or w/e because the combat bored me and playing on the higher ones just made enemies do more damage and take less. No variation in strat, waves, objectives...just sponges. I'm grown. Its too little time, too big of a backlog for the goofy shyt. This isn't something ike Shinobi on ps2 where it was meant to be hard regardless of whatever you do. You making some false difficulty by making it trial and error not fast twitch memorization or skill. I don't have time for the tedium Until you can go to your locals or out of state and place/win in tournies you could never tell me about game "difficulty" :mjlol: nikka you the casual, period. @Fatboi1 I can put up hours of proof of me bussing nikkas ass in several fighting games and winning tournies but I'm the casual because you want to trod through GOW on highest difficulty on some goofy shyt :mjpls: you need better receipts.
:mjlol:

I have receipts but there was no in game recording last gen :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take a closer look bruh, it's a Sony thing.
Microsoft is all about advanced ai, online multiplayer gaming. Sony is all about single player games. So by default what you're talking about is more of a Sony thing. Kamikaze loves Destiny 2 :mjlol: y'all think Fortnite is comparable to PUBG when one is hardcore realism while the other looks like it was made by rare during the n64 era.

Man up 3cepts :scust:

You don't play halo, halo 5 is awesome and doesn't emphasize loadouts but at least you tried to lie keeping up with the mandatories and whatnot but sir. Which Sony shooter do you prefer and still play, uncharted, Killzone, Socom, mag, twisted metal, resistance, tlou?

You don't even like battlefield :picard:
lol nikka wtf are you talking about

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If the game is boring on normal in this gen, then it's boring and tedious on hard. Changing the difficulty does so little in most Western games. All y'all do is increase enemy hp and decrease dmg numbers.:ld: don't get me started on the combat progression.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
The only time I up the difficulty level is if I get some benefit from it in game. Like more money, better items, etc.

Just because you insist on playing something on the hardest difficulty doesn't make your opinion more valid.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Those who play in easy are either old or casual :manny: I'm not sweating it, some here are still interested in a challenge to really see what's the game has to offer

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I have to disagree on God Of War difficulty. The higher difficulty made the game artificially harder by merely increasing the damage you take and lowering the damage you deal by a lot. That’s boring to me. At higher difficulties I’d prefer more enemies with more complex fighting patterns to overcome. Bloodborne got it right.