Whats With the Human Brain and Wanting to Take a Dump

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: I wonder what's the impetus for this thread. Are you subliminally saying that you have shytted yourself today? Or at least shat or sharted yourself?

No hate cuz we've all been there:whew:, but I'm just saying...

:whew::whew::whew::whew:

My mind was telling yes, but my body...my body was telling me nooooo (sung in the style of bump n grind)

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
All this time, I thought I was the only one that went thru this. I can get in the car and be riding fine. But then when I hit that exit, my stomach starts to bubble, just a little bit. Just enough to let you know that your time is ticking.:merchant: Then you start to get out the car and that's when your stomach starts going like, :usure: So you start pulling your keys out and by then you like, :sadcam: Then once you get in the house, you run to the bathroom and some times it's :krs::salute::whew: But a couple of times it's :scusthov::dwillhuh::why::ufdup:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Haha this actually happened to me at the worst time possible

I had just moved out of an apartment and it was the last day on the lease. I only came back to turn in the keys, get the empty waste basket, and the Comcast receiver I had left in there to take back. The power was off, the water was off, I was stopping by after work and it was a 5 minute task

I had successfully suppressed my bowels for about 4 hours and thought I was good. Man as soon as I walked through that door my sphincter said "there's no place like home" and it was on like gangbusters. I was in the empty living room trying to light jog in a circle to ease things but this was happening now. No water in the crib means I can't seriously use that toilet and I have a deposit I need back...can't leave this place like that. So I grabbed the wastebasket and took it into the bathroom and got busy.

Had to drive down to the dollar store and buy mad cans of air freshener cause the power was off. I spent an hour in there trying to mask the smell and threw the wastebasket in the dumpster and walked off. Thank God nobody saw me in broad daylight.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Your brain knows what makes you tick... and it also knows how to make the ticking... start.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Haha this actually happened to me at the worst time possible

I had just moved out of an apartment and it was the last day on the lease. I only came back to turn in the keys, get the empty waste basket, and the Comcast receiver I had left in there to take back. The power was off, the water was off, I was stopping by after work and it was a 5 minute task

I had successfully suppressed my bowels for about 4 hours and thought I was good. Man as soon as I walked through that door my sphincter said "there's no place like home" and it was on like gangbusters. I was in the empty living room trying to light jog in a circle to ease things but this was happening now. No water in the crib means I can't seriously use that toilet and I have a deposit I need back...can't leave this place like that. So I grabbed the wastebasket and took it into the bathroom and got busy.

Had to drive down to the dollar store and buy mad cans of air freshener cause the power was off. I spent an hour in there trying to mask the smell and threw the wastebasket in the dumpster and walked off. Thank God nobody saw me in broad daylight.

:patrice: but did you wipe tho? :mjpls:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Especially for nikkaz (like myself) who refuse to use public restrooms. The choices we make :to:

Yea I watch what I eat during the day for this exact reason. Once I almost gave in but I couldn't figure out how to work that sheet to cover the toilet so I said fukk it and had to hold that shyt in. Don't ask me how.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the absolute worst is having to take a shyt right when you're about to leave for work or some other appointment. you know that extra 5 minute shyt will make you late, but you can't hold it. and it's never something you see coming. you're grabbing your keys, taking your last sip of coffee, when you suddenly find yourself jolted by an urge to take a dump.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
scumbag-brain_o_596352.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when I get up in the morning and sit on the toilet to take a shyt, but nothing comes out. Then I get in the shower and my stomach is like :demonic:. shyt ruins the whole point of the shower. :beli:

Since we're sharing sharting stories, one time, I was in the bathroom at school taking a piss, and I farted, then all of a sudden I feel something wet on the back of my leg. :merchant:.

I rushed home and my boxers were :scusthov::gag::why:. Had to throw them shyts away. And my pants too. :sad: