Whats With the Human Brain and Wanting to Take a Dump

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true especially when having the runs. :to::to::to:

You will be holding and as soon as you get through the door of your home, your belly starts to bubble and there is this urgency to get to a toilet. It is like the brain senses the porcelain throne and it is telling you :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:
you got 5 seconds nikka". Brain got you running and acting a fool before it explodes on you.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i felt bad for my class mate in middle school who shiit his pants before we took the standardize test

dude was laughing stock whole year

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:popcorn:
I know I’m cool for the whole 30 min commute home….3 block walk, plus 3 flights up im cool….but when my key hits the door my usual 5:35PM #3-Special (:youngsabo:) kicks into high gear….It’s like 3 seconds left before the shot clock expires. :noah:

That release tho! :ohlawd:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
In school a nikka didn't shyt all day and never felt the need too. But immediately after getting off that bus my stomach seemed to sense that I was at home near my throne.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia

You will be holding and as soon as you get through the door of your home, your belly starts to bubble and there is this urgency to get to a toilet. It is like the brain senses the porcelain throne and it is telling you :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:
you got 5 seconds nikka". Brain got you running and acting a fool before it explodes on you.

:ohhh: I wonder what's the impetus for this thread. Are you subliminally saying that you have shytted yourself today? Or at least shat or sharted yourself?

No hate cuz we've all been there:whew:, but I'm just saying...

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

family-guy-care-bear-suicide-o.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nothing like running into the apartment, hitting the toilet and immediately shytting like crazy. shyt gets dangerously close sometimes :whew:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This shyt is true though... The intensity of the feeling of having to piss or shyt grows the closer and closer you get to the toilet... fukking crazy...