What's up with black women letting their kids walk the streets without supervision?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
What's up with this OP?

e89315c0bd360d8164093dff7e46fd72.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's not a black women thing...it's a 2016 problem period...

I've seen parents of all races letting their kids run wild in stores knocking into shyt, spinning in the revolving doors, touching shyt

This is why kids fall into fukking gorilla pits at the zoo, because people have kids and they have no business having them.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few days ago i was driving my car, while driving through a descending turn, right at the end of it and out of nowhere this little black girl who looked no older than 2, so obviously lacks the awareness, decides to leave the sidewalk and walk onto the road.

I had to hit the breaks really quick and was like a feet away from hitting the little girl, smell of burned rubber in the air and then this black woman on the opposite sidewalk and further down the road comes running to grab her child.

I leave the car and shout "Are you stupid?" and instead of apologizing or at least admitting her mistake, she says "You're the one who's stupid" and leaves :skip:

Who leaves a baby who's oblivious to her surroundings, by herself on the opposite side of the road? :what:

Not only was i a feet away from killing this baby or possibly cripple her for the rest of her life but there's also the legal and monetary complications that come with it. Plus, the constant thought of running over a baby on my conscience :martin:

You don't gotta keep your kid on a leash like some cac women do but how hard is it to grab him by the hand or keep an eye on him?
Neg

Disney gator attack: 2-year-old Nebraska boy found dead - CNN.com

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's funny is that it's the opposite in real life. whites barely care about their kids so they let them roam freely. :francis:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a black women thing...it's a 2016 problem period...

I've seen parents of all races letting their kids run wild in stores knocking into shyt, spinning in the revolving doors, touching shyt

This is why kids fall into fukking gorilla pits at the zoo, because people have kids and they have no business having them.

but not why kids get eaten by crocs on vaca? :mjpls:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I was on my way to work yesterday morning at around 5:45 and i saw a group of Black kids at the park playin basketball. That was a great sight. Kids not sleepin their summer away and gettin a workout in b4 most ppl wake up:obama:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's not just black women it's parent in general. I see parents letting their children roam the streets and whatever all the time.

I remember one time I was in NYC and this white lady's son almost walked off the platform. I told her to watch her son.