What's up with all these posters from that other forum?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
red-lipstick-heat-wave-vogue-28nov13-pr.jpg

Seattle_-_alley_north_from_S_Jackson_between_Western_%26_1st_-_A.jpg

:scust:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
fukk them and their shytty site. :pacspit:

All they do is bytch and complain about the posters around here, yet they continue to hang around like moths around a lightbulb. I've never posted on LSA and never will, too bad the LSA ilk can't do the same.:aicmon:
all some of them do is fukking complain blah blah black men this blah black men that blah blah :scust:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk them and their shytty site. :pacspit:

All they do is bytch and complain about the posters around here, yet they continue to hang around like moths around a lightbulb. I've never posted on LSA and never will, too bad the LSA ilk can't do the same.:aicmon:

They lovin' the crew

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...tal-Herpes?p=20027840&viewfull=1#post20027840

Re: CDC: Nearly Half of All Black Women Have Genital Herpes
Why is this rotten motherfukker not banned? Why are blantant lies and attacks allowed on this piece of shyt site?

Why isn't this trash OP waived? He has been posting gender and race baiting shyt relentlessly.

If this title was "Nearly half of all white women have Genital Herpes" this thread would've been closed immediately.
no.gif

Why is this rotten motherfukker not banned? Why are blantant lies and attacks allowed on this piece of shyt site?
That's exactly my question. Just think if this was posted about white women, the thread would've been closed like it was on fire.

Yet, these racist piece of trash are allowed to run rampant on here. Something is wrong!

So if this is from a CONFIRMED troll why hasn't this thread been moved to NSIS or even better yet DELETED.?The blatant racist @Theadmin can't even bother to put up their fukking sheet.

Re: CDC: Nearly Half of All Black Women Have Genital Herpes

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bosinsie
How has this not been moved to NSIS? Its not even a proper news article and the OP is a racist troll.
Cuz the fukkers running this place are white.
glasses-nerdy.png

:mjlol: the mods are so shytty and racist over there they're migrating here for a true black website experience.:troll:

EDIT: what the hell @Milk N Cookies they banned the poster "Pygmy" who said the site is ran by whites :heh:

Last edited:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
fukk condi and that other c00n nikka for giving me those infractions, keeping me down. i honestly cant stand that site anymore, fukk them all except my real nikkas on there they know who they are :salute: