What's up with all these new struggle apps flooding the market

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Why not port over some already popular apps from droid and iPhone over to tha windows platform?

I was thinking about that too. If you look at their app store, all but a few apps are struggling. I think I read that Instagram doesn't want to go near them for some reason.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
nikkaz :eat: off these apps

You get 70% profit off each sale, apple keeps tha other 30%

Learn to code | Codecademy :wow:

Man props on the codeacademy, Ive been spending the last two days on this shyt learning the html, and css stuff..that stuffs kinda easy which is probably why Im breezing through it but still :ohlawd: this site is piff

I cant wait til next week when I start getting into php and Ruby :whew: watchout

Oh yea another site that's a good follow-up is:
http://www.w3schools.com/default.asp

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Man props on the codeacademy, Ive been spending the last two days on this shyt learning the html, and css stuff..that stuffs kinda easy which is probably why Im breezing through it but still :ohlawd: this site is piff

I cant wait til next week when I start getting into php and Ruby :whew: watchout

Oh yea another site that's a good follow-up is:
W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

How's that ebay business working out for yah? :whooo:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How's that ebay business working out for yah? :whooo:

:shaq2:

I damn near got into some trouble with that. Was dropshipping some software codes and it was going great initially (making a sale every couple days). Then one day one of the customers complains the code didnt work. I talked to my supplier and we got the person a replacement. Then 2 days later another customer, then another (total of 4/5 of them had problems)...Pretty much all my customers except one had a problem. My supplier was insisting they were trying to pull a fast one on us or something cause in all his other transactions (over 50+) he said he never had an issue. :word:.

The supplier ended up giving me two more replacement codes and we agreed to just cut ties with each other. My last customer just agreed to getting half his money back.

One of the customers after getting his replacement code even gave me positive feedback :whew:.