L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
nikkaz :eat: off these apps

You get 70% profit off each sale, apple keeps tha other 30%

www.codeacademy.com :wow:

fukk it, you dont even need to know how to code. A couple g's is all you need to get some developer to make it for you, if it's a decent enough idea you'll make that back in no time.

Which reminds me, I got some friends sitting on a pretty decent hiphop related app, that Im sure could make some money...they just dont want to pony up the $100 to get it on the App Store :scheme: that's where I come in :youngsabo:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
fukk it, you dont even need to know how to code. A couple g's is all you need to get some developer to make it for you, if it's a decent enough idea you'll make that back in no time.

Which reminds me, I got some friends sitting on a pretty decent hiphop related app, that Im sure could make some money...they just dont want to pony up the $100 to get it on the App Store :scheme: that's where I come in :youngsabo:

so it's $100 to get it on tha app store

And a couple racks for somebody to make it for you right?

I seen add on Craigslist tha other day where they were looking for some developer to build they app for them, they already marketed it on youtube fore free and had a couple million hits

how realistic is making an app that blows up tho? Tha app game skressful
market is over saturated

Say you sell 100,000 apps (which is a whole lot), you will make 70% of that ($70,000 USD), not bad for a years income I guess....it's a gamble paying a couple racks to a developer and your idea might not take off enough to recoup....

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I fukking hate snapchat. That shyt is so annoying when you have a million people sending you some dumb ass face they made in the car.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
so it's $100 to get it on tha app store

And a couple racks for somebody to make it for you right?

I seen add on Craigslist tha other day where they were looking for some developer to build they app for them, they already marketed it on youtube fore free and had a couple million hits

Im confused, they advertised and marketed the app idea, before having a finished product?

how realistic is making an app that blows up tho? Tha app game skressful
market is over saturated

Say you sell 100,000 apps (which is a whole lot), you will make 70% of that ($70,000 USD), not bad for a years income I guess....it's a gamble paying a couple racks to a developer and your idea might not take off enough to recoup....

I dont see it as a BIG gamble at all especially compared to other startups. But take over the course of the year the shyt you blow money (at one point I had over $1000 in foamposites :heh:) or even the money you blow on clubs every other week. If you have an interesting app idea, instead of spending money on that stuff invest in the app.

If it blows you just made some nice change, if it doesnt hey u missed out on going to the club for a couple months or (in my case) some shoes that arent even gonna be in style anymore after a year.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I dont see it as a BIG gamble at all especially compared to other startups. But take over the course of the year the shyt you blow money (at one point I had over $1000 in foamposites :heh:) or even the money you blow on clubs every other week. If you have an interesting app idea, instead of spending money on that stuff invest in the app.

If it blows you just made some nice change, if it doesnt hey u missed out on going to the club for a couple months or (in my case) some shoes that arent even gonna be in style anymore after a year.

They already had made tha app for iPhone, they wanted a programmer to make tha same app for them in android format

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I fukking hate snapchat. That shyt is so annoying when you have a million people sending you some dumb ass face they made in the car.

I kinda hate it. It's fun sometimes.

I enjoy kik though. It makes ignoring people fun.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
They already had made tha app for iPhone, they wanted a programmer to make tha same app for them in android format

You would need a java developer for that. There are a few floating around the coli I saw once.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
You would need a java developer for that. There are a few floating around the coli I saw once.

Yeah they posted an ad on Craigslist for it

so to make an iPhone app you just need to learn codeacademy.com

And to make an android app u need to know Java?

both markets apps sell about tha same frequency right?

how much profit duz android give you? (Apple is 70%)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Yeah they posted an ad on Craigslist for it

so to make an iPhone app you just need to learn codeacademy.com

And to make an android app u need to know Java?

both markets apps sell about tha same frequency right?

how much profit duz android give you? (Apple is 70%)

Codeacademy will teach you javascript, which isn't the same thing. I don't think they have a course for Java.

I'd say grab a couple of books and dig into them. You won't be able to code an app overnight but it's a good start.

I don't know about the rest of that though. I was thinking though of getting in on the Windows Phone market. Most of their apps are shytty and people don't really want to give them apps.

Get in on the ground floor of that and then make a really popular app just for that platform and then port it to iphone and android. I figure, if the ios and android markets are saturated, then getting popular on the less used market would be profit.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Codeacademy will teach you javascript, which isn't the same thing. I don't think they have a course for Java.

I'd say grab a couple of books and dig into them. You won't be able to code an app overnight but it's a good start.

I don't know about the rest of that though. I was thinking though of getting in on the Windows Phone market. Most of their apps are shytty and people don't really want to give them apps.

Get in on the ground floor of that and then make a really popular app just for that platform and then port it to iphone and android. I figure, if the ios and android markets are saturated, then getting popular on the less used market would be profit.

Why not port over some already popular apps from droid and iPhone over to tha windows platform?