Whats u girls' favorite ice cream flavor?

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I actually don't like chocolate ice cream. It has a very weird taste to me, but chocolate in general is something I very rarely eat because it's so overwhelming (tho I like my men to be chocolate :shaq:)

I like butter pecan and vanilla and I eat with a spoon because I eat slowly and you're not supposed to eat ice cream cones around men.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It gotta be Cookies n' Cream. I had a cookies n' cream milkshake in the middle of the night. And I'm about to make another one:noah: BlueBunny bunny tracks ice cream is a close 2nd.
I actually don't like chocolate ice cream. It has a very weird taste to me, but chocolate in general is something I very rarely eat because it's so overwhelming (tho I like my men to be chocolate :shaq:)

I like butter pecan and vanilla and I eat with a spoon because I eat slowly and you're not supposed to eat ice cream cones around men.
Lol you sound like me. I hate dark chocolate, fudge, and anything where chocolate is the majority. It has to be mixed with vanilla or peanut butter. It can't be full on chocolate ugh. People think I'm weird for that.

tater

Superstar
Daps
In no particular order...

Salted caramel
Chocolate
Fresh strawberry (I can tell)
Lemon sorbet
Green tea
Banana!

Kex

All Star
Daps
I like a good mint but Stonyfield has the god like vanilla ice cream. Changed my life