Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
starvation?

that shyt would go on for weeks.

imagine every moment of the day getting more and more hungry until you get to the point where food would be dangerous to eat.

when U.S. troops found the concentration camps they quickly learned that they could not just give food to the starving people
because their bodies could not handle food after being without it for so long.

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Remember that tunnel full of piss and shyt that Andy had to crawl through at the end of Shawshank Redemption? Now imagine someone sealing it off and then slowly filling it with water...

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
plane crash for me. just the thought of all those other people freaking out around me while waiting for the inevitable. plus all the insensitive, troll posts people are going to make about it. fukk that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Drowning, burning to death, and starving are the worst I can think of. I REALLY hope I don't go out due to any of the previous.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
plane crash for me. just the thought of all those other people freaking out around me while waiting for the inevitable. plus all the insensitive, troll posts people are going to make about it. fukk that.
nikka I used to fear this more than anything.

Even now on a perfectly normal flight, you get those weird three or four second instances of sheer weightlessness where it feels like the plane is about to lose power and nosedive. I used to fukking shyt myself when that happens.

Imagine being in a plane going over the Atlantic Ocean AT NIGHT and you lose power and nosedive from 30,000ft into the middle of the Ice-Cold Ocean.

The panic. The darkness. Your loved ones beside you looking at you KNOWING that in one minute you'll never seen them ever again.

My nikka even if you SOMEHOW survive the impact, you wouldn't last a day out at sea in those waters.

Imagine it. shyt is terrifying.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I used to fear this more than anything.

Even now on a perfectly normal flight, you get those weird three or four second instances of sheer weightlessness where it feels like the plane is about to lose power and nosedive. I used to fukking shyt myself when that happens.

Imagine being in a plane going over the Atlantic Ocean AT NIGHT and you lose power and nosedive from 30,000ft into the middle of the Ice-Cold Ocean.

The panic. The darkness. Your loved ones beside you looking at you KNOWING that in one minute you'll never seen them ever again.

My nikka even if you SOMEHOW survive the impact, you wouldn't last a day out at sea in those waters.

Imagine it. shyt is terrifying.
Planes will never nosedive, even if both engines go out, there's too much air underneath it. There was an incident where this plane lost both engines over the atlantic, the plane still flew like 150 miles to the nearest airport and landed safely.