What's the worst struggle meal y'all ever had?

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Jail food :manny:

The chicken breast wasn't bad, though. And I got out before Burrito Tuesday, so I can't comment on that, but one of my bunkmates raved about it.
Damn you nikkas was eating good as fukk. When i was locked up, we ate some lasagna that looked like dog food. Some chewed up chicken chunks with frozen mashed potatoes.:huhldup: Some nasty ass Bologna sandwiches. The best thing was the cereal in the morning & cookies with our dinner. Unless you had money on your books.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
My first lesson in priorities I was in college. He went shopping in New Orleans like I was working :mjlol: Came back to my apt. Oh snap I had all that money because I hadn't bought groceries yet. I didn't want to ask my daddy for more money yet.

Mini bagels with pepperoni and cheedar cheese I may or may not have had an apple. I don't remember what I had to drink. Never again.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had $6 to my name on a Friday, didn't get paid until Tuesday...Friday night bought two breakfast burritos from the taco shop...ate half of one for dinner, the other half for breakfast Sat. morning for breakfast. Lunch and dinner was the other burrito. No Sunday breakfast...female I knew fed me dinner on Sunday. Monday bought two 25 cent burritos from the store. Tuesday morning came and I was :blessed:.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Damn you nikkas was eating good as fukk. When i was locked up, we ate some lasagna that looked like dog food. Some chewed up chicken chunks with frozen mashed potatoes.:huhldup: Some nasty ass Bologna sandwiches. The best thing was the cereal in the morning & cookies with our dinner. Unless you had money on your books.
They had Chicken Fried Steak and all kinds of shyt, breh. You could get fat in there.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
:laugh: The thread is whats the worst struggle meal you have ever had...that was mine :manny:
It's not a struggle meal if you had access to or wanted more when you finished it.
It's not a struggle meal if you did this while eating it
tumblr_mad6ffijTG1r9d7r8.gif

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
Had $6 to my name on a Friday, didn't get paid until Tuesday...Friday night bought two breakfast burritos from the taco shop...ate half of one for dinner, the other half for breakfast Sat. morning for breakfast. Lunch and dinner was the other burrito. No Sunday breakfast...female I knew fed me dinner on Sunday. Monday bought two 25 cent burritos from the store. Tuesday morning came and I was :blessed:.
that was some good resource management. :whew:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's not a struggle meal if you had access to or wanted more when you finished it.
It's not a struggle meal if you did this while eating it
tumblr_mad6ffijTG1r9d7r8.gif
I was still hungry after :noah:

I didn't have more :( it was the last two pieces of bread and about a tbl spoon of cream cheese lol