Whats the Stupidest Thing You've Had to Tell Someone How to Do?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
to answer the thread...how to record vocals. my friends used to record with the music blaring out the speakers...

:jaylol:

How to cook top ramen in the microwave. I got a homie who doesnt know how to tie his shoes.

Moms is COMPLETELY computer illiterate, she doesnt even know how to double-click :snoop:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Back in my retail days, had to teach a customer how to use this.
32oz_Weed_B_Gon_Crabgrass_RTS.jpg

She didn't know that you were supposed to hook up a hose to it and told me she was just "shaking it" onto her lawn. :snoop:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I seriously had to tell someone to hit the "start" button on the copier a couple days ago. I am not making that up.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I recently had to show my mother how to type her first text message :skip::comeon::rudy::pachaha::snoop:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I recently had to show my mother how to type her first text message :skip::comeon::pachaha::snoop::dead:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
I use to work in retail back in the days and my manager was this :flabbynsick: Ethiopian dude. I had to show dude how to use Microsoft Word cuz he was writing letters in Excel.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I used to work c/s for keurig...the coffee ppl....these WV hicks called in talking shyt about this piece of shyt machine, how it doesn't turn off, its driving their light bill up, yadda yadda....I went thru every step taught to us...I was completely confused...I broke professionalism and was like "breh....I tried everything I can do....honestly I would jus take it back to the store, because idk whats going on...."

we had a couple of the brewers sitting around the area, so I placed them on hold and went to check it out..........

the brewer was straight out of the box....there was a sticker covering the lcd with numbers and words printed on it.......

I went back to the phone.......

me: ma'am :lupe:

hicks: here I am :leostare:

me: are u currently by the brewer????

hicks: yes I am :leostare:

me: is there a sticker on the lcd window???

hicks: well I'll be dogg onitt....there is a sticker there....thank you!!! *click*

me: :dwillhuh:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I used to work c/s for keurig...the coffee ppl....these WV hicks called in talking shyt about this piece of shyt machine, how it doesn't turn off, its driving their light bill up, yadda yadda....I went thru every step taught to us...I was completely confused...I broke professionalism and was like "breh....I tried everything I can do....honestly I would jus take it back to the store, because idk whats going on...."

we had a couple of the brewers sitting around the area, so I placed them on hold and went to check it out..........

the brewer was straight out of the box....there was a sticker covering the lcd with numbers and words printed on it.......

I went back to the phone.......

me: ma'am :lupe:

hicks: here I am :leostare:

me: are u currently by the brewer????

hicks: yes I am :leostare:

me: is there a sticker on the lcd window???

hicks: well I'll be dogg onitt....there is a sticker there....thank you!!! *click*

me: :dwillhuh:

how did it drive up their light bill if it was never on in the first place?
:george: