Whats the Stupidest Thing You've Had to Tell Someone How to Do?

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I forget who said it, but this quote is growing truer with every passing second.

"Make something idiot proof, and they'll just make a better idiot"

From telling people how to send an email when there's a giant send button, how to open a word document, or even boiling water..... what are your stories?

You 6 figure IT coli nikkas are free to chime in too :youngsabo:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Dog, it might not be stupid to them but I don't know how many times I've gonna have to tell me auntie how to copy and paste.

shyt has to be one of the easiest function on all computers. Still get phone calls like "can you come and take these photos off my camera" :snoop:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my fukkin aunt and her got damn ipods and i pads

every fukkin time i see her she asks me if i can help her with something on it

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
to answer the thread...how to record vocals. my friends used to record with the music blaring out the speakers...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog, it might not be stupid to them but I don't know how many times I've gonna have to tell me auntie how to copy and paste.

shyt has to be one of the easiest function on all computers. Still get phone calls like "can you come and take these photos off my camera" :snoop:

My dad's the same way with deleting files. Dude can do surgery like it's nothing, but dude CANNOT delete a file to save his life.

JUST PRESS THE DAMN DELETE KEY ON THE KEYBOARD!!! :damn: