Whats the strangest situation you've walked into?

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
once walked into a train being ran on a girl goin hard on bath salts b1tch was waving her tongue all over the place making gargling sounds with her eyes rolling back

she got str8 dominated

had to take her to the hospital after we were done...threw her out the car and took off :heh:

one time around 2 am my cousin stopped the car and randomly beat up some homeless dude ... :heh:

poor bum took a beating to the body

another time this b1tch got drunk on valentines day and was mad i was takin her home after she bit my finger in the theater....she opened the car door while it was goin around 45 mph...i saved her :smile:

definately shook the day up with 2 other ppl in the car lol...

every1s heart dropped wen that door opened

my friend said he wuda just kept driving if she fell out :myman:

another time went clubbin and crashed at a friends uncles downtown apartment..wen i woke up there was ppl dozing off while standing up..i didnt understand what was going on at first....drug addicts

another time i walked into this meth house and Laura Wilkinson the olympic gold medalist diver was there all tweaked out

esaus-dragon_edited-22.jpg

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Walked in on my grandmother on the floor, laying on her side, with a 1 year baby pulling her hair and attempting to kick/knee her in the chest....
Granny was like :what:
My reaction was :wtf:, :krs: Then :deadrose: all night after that.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Boss was hammering his secretary in his office at my former job after hours

Homeboy though I was going to tell on him...I went back into his office an hour later and gave him a high 5 :russ:

He even hooked me up with one of his former side piece :jawalrus:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh another situation
i walked in on my manager (engaged to be married)and the assistant manager (had a bf) at the chuck e cheese i was working at having sex in the toy closet..they thought i was gone but i was in the bathroom shytting...the chuck e cheese food overwhelmed a nikka that day :russ:..they both had to talk to me the next day about keeping that on the hush...the reason why is because the bf of the assistant manager was an older dude from my neighborhood....me and him were cool but dude was off kilter with priors....if i told him my manager would have prolly been killed

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In highschool in between classes I went to the bathroom, walked in on a dude sitting on the sink with his pants round his ankles taking a shyt.

I went about my business as usual

Did we go to the same school? My brother did that shyt for real when the janitor told him he just cleaned to toilets.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Strangest had to be with a blackplanet chic, a chic selling p*ssy and a well known SOHH poster.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
was going over my boys house... he stayed in some apartments with a room mate...so i open the door, his room mate is just in the living room chillin...I'm like "so and so here"...dude is like :myman::russ:... I go to my homeboy room, open the door...and his gf is there....taking a shyt on his clothes...she has taken all his clothes, all his dresser drawers are open, and his closet door is wide open and empty as fukk, piled them on the bed...and she is just on all fours, legs spread...squeezing hard as fukk...bytch looked me dead in the eye like :youngsabo: :stopitslime::birdman:

He used to cheat on her a lot and I guess she found out...what tripped me out the most is that she never said a word...

I just closed the door and went and left...on my way out I asked his room mate "you just gonna let him go out like that" :what:

It was a couple weeks before I told him about it, and he never brought it up before I did...he was like "how come you didn't stop her?" :why: I'm like "man she had already dropped a few before I even came over there you should be asking your roommate about that"

nikka was still wearing the same shirts though...talking bout he washed them...:huhldup::scusthov: