Whats the strangest situation you've walked into?

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jawalrus::lolbron:

one time i brought up my boys step son being disrespectful by not smoking the kush with me after all the times ive smoked him out and he starts bad mouthing the kid too and his wife over hears and they end up gettin into an arguement and he nded up beating her up while i was chillen on the couch drinkin my 40 :lolbron:

afterwords he said that it was cool that i stayed and acted like it was no big deal :smugdraper:

then i said i kinda felt it was my fault...and then he yells to his wife in his room " u hear that, he thinks its his fault" and they both start laughin

:mjpls::dwillhuh:

sounds like the egpytian punk'd gone wrong thread from jbo

TruStyle

All Star
Daps

one time i brought up my boys step son being disrespectful by not smoking the kush with me after all the times ive smoked him out and he starts bad mouthing the kid too and his wife over hears and they end up gettin into an arguement and he nded up beating her up while i was chillen on the couch drinkin my 40 :lolbron:

afterwords he said that it was cool that i stayed and acted like it was no big deal :smugdraper:

then i said i kinda felt it was my fault...and then he yells to his wife in his room " u hear that, he thinks its his fault" and they both start laughin

:duck:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps

l.jpg

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
My friend let me crash at his place when I was visiting his city. That saturday night I was supposed to go clubbin all night with some of my peepz. My plans fell through and I ended up going back to his place around midnight and walked into his place and caught him sucking some dude's d1ck on the couch.

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In highschool in between classes I went to the bathroom, walked in on a dude sitting on the sink with his pants round his ankles taking a shyt.

I went about my business as usual

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another time went clubbin and crashed at a friends uncles downtown apartment..wen i woke up there was ppl dozing off while standing up..i didnt understand what was going on at first....drug addicts

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
i guess this would be more waking up to a weird situation than walkin into one but one of my homies from the navy had a going away party in bremerton wa, where the base is, bout 45 minutes from tacoma where i was stayin at the time. me and my girl at the time went, after the lil get together we all went to the club, at the club me and my girl got into it and the betch str8 left me there. My bro A boog who was also there wit his wife told me i could crash on his couch but he said "imma warn you, the baby sitter is gone be sleep on the other couch, mafucca gay as hell, not like he'll try somethin i'm just lettin you know he gay as fukk". We got to his crib, dude was on one couch sleep so i laid on the other couch and went to sleep. The next morning i half way wake up and i hear this mafucca on the other couch wit my boy's new born son talkin about "Auntie's baby gettin so big", and shyt like that, he kept referring to himself as auntie, kissin the baby all in the face and shyt, i'm just layin there wit my back to him (n/h) like :what: :scusthov:. I had to talk to my boy about that shyt, he was like "yeah i hate that shyt but his moms don't see nothing wrong wit it and thats her lil road dog".

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another time this b1tch got drunk on valentines day and was mad i was takin her home after she bit my finger in the theater....she opened the car door while it was goin around 45 mph...i saved her :smile:

definately shook the day up with 2 other ppl in the car lol...

every1s heart dropped wen that door opened

my friend said he wuda just kept driving if she fell out :myman:

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another time i walked into this meth house and Laura Wilkinson the olympic gold medalist diver was there all tweaked out

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once walked into a train being ran on a girl goin hard on bath salts b1tch was waving her tongue all over the place making gargling sounds with her eyes rolling back

she got str8 dominated

had to take her to the hospital after we were done...threw her out the car and took off :heh:

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one time around 2 am my cousin stopped the car and randomly beat up some homeless dude ... :heh:

poor bum took a beating to the body

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
9th grade. Was staying the night at my boys house and was coming in from talking about the NBA with my friends neighbor who lived across the street.

Opened the front door and saw my boy, stark naked, fresh out of the shower, chasing his sister around furious on some
reverse-1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif
because she had his phone with his first gf on the line. She got hysterical and told dude to chill and she was just playing, but anytime he got within five feet he was throwing jabs and haymakers. She eventually chucked his phone across the room and locked herself in her room. Homie was running around and at one point had a towel. Fell off and dude was so furious he didn't even care. I came around the corner like :what: