Whats the sickest question you asked a chick?

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Damn good question first thing came to my mind was this one chic
I was on for a minute finally split with her husband
I knew he had money and was taking care of her when they were together..
and I can't remember what prompted this response from me but I basically asked her how much she needed
Like she was a prostitute/gold digger etc.

She was highly offended and although I still smashed I'm pretty sure that was strike 1.5

:mjlol:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Walked in the recv office with my coworker after covering receiving during her vacay. She thought I messed up on some paperwork and after we figured it out she was like ok it's all good then Kuz i was about to chew you up!

I'm like that don't sound like a good time to you? :sas2:

She looked up wide eyed like she wanted to answer truthfully but just uttered "boy bye" lol and since then she been looking at me different. I just might take her up on that offer tho

Daps
Don't derail this is a thread for dirtbags

my-bad-dawg-5b10cb.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Young Joey: "what does your p*ssy look like?"

Soon to be mating wife: "a forest"

Young Joey:

Koala Breh, you're a good marsupial and I have nothing but respect for you and yours. That being said, please delete that post. You're a frend, & I don't want that image of my Koala sister in Christ tempting my human brain.
Carmelo Crying GIF - Carmelo Crying Eyes Close GIFs

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Koala Breh, you're a good marsupial and I have nothing but respect for you and yours. That being said, please delete that post. You're a frend, & I don't want that image of my Koala sister in Christ tempting my human brain.
Carmelo Crying GIF - Carmelo Crying Eyes Close GIFs

:wow:She had baddie friends for human curiousity, but she shook the tree of them heavens, since them hating ass bihs complained about not being married.