What’s the saddest case of “hitting the wall” you’ve ever seen?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Anne Heche :wow:
That’s a double Aunt Andre

giphy.webp

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I just got done at the gym had extra motivation. About to hit this celery juice and vitamins after this meditation when I get home.
I’m cleaning the house and packing, and having nothing but bone broth for the next 3 days 😩
Going lighter with the exercise today because I’m literally going to be running around all day, but I need to see threads like this as a reminder :mjlol:
I remember I bumped into an old friend and he was like “you still look good” and I was like “????” Because my whole crew still looks good. But when I look outside of my bubble I realize how many people do indeed let go, even right after school 😳

After that I realized people really be expecting you to look bad :ohhh:

Won’t give anyone the satisfaction of saying I fell off 🤣🤣🤣

Plus my family will clown me too :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the

lol they couldn't even bring her back because she was so flabby and sick

I knew I wasn’t crazy.

When Jennifer Connolly’s character was introduced in the sequel, I was like “when was she in the original? Wasn’t his love interest blond? :patrice:

Just realized it’s not even the same character. Kelly McGillis didn’t want to do a sequel.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don’t believe all women hit the wall. That’s some redpill horse shyt. However, there are definitely some women who crash and burn HARD.

:patrice:
Redpill if for the white community. So that “wall” is in reference to white women