HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
[MENTION]BonitaChelz[/MENTION] Come Be My Friend

You Gonna Make Me Move To North Carolina

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
There is a lot of shyt on the Coli I don't understand. I've been a member since it got started and I all I do is come on here read topics respond to a few and give away a few daps THats it!!!!!! I don't understand what Coli Cash it and what it is used for, I do not understand what the REP system is and how it works or why I should care about it, I don't understand friend requests nor hashtags.

:lawd:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
There is a lot of shyt on the Coli I don't understand. I've been a member since it got started and I all I do is come on here read topics respond to a few and give away a few daps THats it!!!!!! I don't understand what Coli Cash it and what it is used for, I do not understand what the REP system is and how it works or why I should care about it, I don't understand friend requests nor hashtags.

negged for being uninformed

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are the benefits :steviej:

The benefits are knowing who your allies are in www.the-coli.com. People who support your ideas and ideologies. People who look to you for words that possibly validate and inspire them to be better friends, ideally, friend. If you had a question and you know that one of your www.the-coli.com friends possibly has an answer you go to that individual in a private message with your inquiry. You wont have to deal with demonically random turret syndrome like responses because you asked a simple question friend. Lets make friends with friends so assistance and information can be evenly exchanged like faulty products that have a receipt. :pachaha: