What's the point of friending in the coli

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
There is a lot of shyt on the Coli I don't understand. I've been a member since it got started and I all I do is come on here read topics respond to a few and give away a few daps THats it!!!!!! I don't understand what Coli Cash it and what it is used for, I do not understand what the REP system is and how it works or why I should care about it, I don't understand friend requests nor hashtags.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
There is a lot of shyt on the Coli I don't understand. I've been a member since it got started and I all I do is come on here read topics respond to a few and give away a few daps THats it!!!!!! I don't understand what Coli Cash it and what it is used for, I do not understand what the REP system is and how it works or why I should care about it, I don't understand friend requests nor hashtags.

Send brooklysonz a pm telling him to transfer your coli cash to me

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Rep system is kinda useful. Its helps identify alotta trolls

concise

Veteran
Daps

@Brooklynzson
@bk

We have someone who does not need his coli cash. I would like to make a claim. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator: