What's the oldest article of clothing or accessory you still wear?

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I get so sad when I think of all of the Jordan's and air maxs I got rid of in high school (worked at athletes foot forever) just because I thought I was over that 'phase'. They were all pretty much brand new

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
If I notice that I haven't worn something in a hot minute (say, a year or so), then I'll donate it, but I have some pieces that I've had for a long time. Certain things just don't go out of style.
i donate alot as well but its just some articles i cant part with. i just got rid of some tommy hilfiger jeans ive had since the late 90's but only cuz i couldnt wear them no more.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I got a red yellow and green wifebeater with holes I used to rock with a kerchief hanging out my backpocket
$(KGrHqJ,!gwFBLNyovrPBQbhhvEljQ~~60_1(1).jpg

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
i donate alot as well but its just some articles i cant part with. i just got rid of some tommy hilfiger jeans ive had since the late 90's but only cuz i couldnt wear them no more.
I remember having a few pairs of Tommy overalls (this is during the time Aaliyah was their spokeswoman)... couldn't nobody tell me I wasn't looking tough :whew:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I have a Wu-Wear T-shirt and a Fat albert t-shirt I bought in the 90s that I refuse to throw out.

I have 20+ Nike Sbs from almost 10 years ago that I couldn't bring myself to throw out either.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
fb.jpg

Copped a shirt like this (But a little different, and a black version), online back in 05 right after the hurricane and used to wear that shyt everywhere...Cacs was :mad: as fukk...Even wore it into work, and changed outta my work shirt back then, into this one some days, and walked out lookin at my manager like :troll:

Found that shyt in the crib not too long ago, wear it around the crib every now & then, but I'm thinkin about takin it out for a spin w/some newer, flyer gear as a 'fit...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
A couple Hollister skirts from 10+ years ago still come out in the summertime... Now that I think of it- they should be retired. I'm too old for that sh

I have 3 Hollister shirts....2 I use to sleep in during the winter and the other I'm gonna turn into a workout shirt. LOL Yeah , I realized a while ago I was past that "phase"

I got a couple Phat Farm & Rocawear shirts I wear around the house or when I go running

I remember I use dto ALWAYS want one of those shirts.....but you couldnt buy them in the South anywhere. By the time you could, I didnt want one. :skip:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I have 3 Hollister shirts....2 I use to sleep in during the winter and the other I'm gonna turn into a workout shirt. LOL Yeah , I realized a while ago I was past that "phase"

I remember I use dto ALWAYS want one of those shirts.....but you couldnt buy them in the South anywhere. By the time you could, I didnt want one. :skip:
I got mine when I was living down south around 2000

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
the hat cam is rockin right here

wRDVGYt.jpg

got it when i was like 12-13, comfy ass hell and i still throw it on when i feel like it

Phat Farm had some other blassic pieces that you could still rock today if you was on that