What's the most you've ever watched during a binge-watch session?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Did like 2-3 seasons of dexter in a weekend. I have a lot of smaller binges but that one was memorable.

One time during the summer early on in high school I wasn't doing shyt for a couple weeks and got nostalgic so I watched the entire Dragonball Z saga from Frieza to Cell in like 3 days:skip:. THAT shyt was wild, my sleep schedule was way the fukk off I would be up til 7 in the morning, sleep, wake up & play oblivion from 5:30pm-midnight and watch DBZ to the early morning. The good ole days:ahh:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Lost. Never watched it but before the final season all the commercials got me interested. Wife was pregnant and would come home and go straight to sleep so Id watch that joint from like 6pm-2am every day for weeks. Then watched the final season live

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
wasn't a walking dead fan until 2015.

Binged watch the entire series to that point (Netflix - downloaded episodes) in about a weekend, starting friday night to sunday night.
This was my answer, binged season 1-6 of TWD in about 5-6 days..,shyt wasn't smart since that show can be so dark and hopeless. I legit fell into this weird feeling of darkness and despair by the time I was done, felt my soul depleted. Won't ever binge multiple seasons of a horror/post apocalyptic show ever again :mjcry:

But I've put in 19 hours of binging in a day, start at 8am and go to sleep at 3 or 4 am :snoop:

Edit: also did breaking bad and Friday night lights in about 5-6 days each. That was a year i didn't work for damn near 10 months, just hanging out, traveling, binge watching, and eating :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
2-3 years back there was a breaking bad marathon around new years eve....I think I binge watched from like 9 PM to like 11 am... I don't know what happened, i just couldn't stop watching.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
In college, fastest binge was The Shield in 5-7 days (90 episodes or so). Used to work in an office and would stream in a small 2 inch window bc the show isn't exactly SFW :troll:, for most of the day. come home and eat/shower/homework/hang out for a few hours and then watch a few episodes before bed. Great show but I never really watched a show that much in a short period again :yeshrug:.

Haven't been watching as much since i left school tbh, even discounting work hours. Don't really have it in me to binge like that anymore - with the exception of shorter comedy shows. Usually do a few episodes in a sitting, and spread it out over a week (for one season). I still usually focus on one series at a time, but keeping one drama and one comedy in rotation isn't too bad.

A lot of shows I just have piled up on the watchlist for a while and I just keep adding shyt without watching :ld:. I guess i will finish one day :skip:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Thrones seasons 1-5 years ago probably my most recent real binge. Binged through The Shield twice. Once when I first watched it and second when I put my mom on it I watched it with her. She call it her GOAT show too :wow:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Not sure the exact # of eps/amount of time, but I know in the earlier days of Netflix streaming there were definitely a couple nights were I killed several hours just smokin and watching several hours of The League and American Horror Story ... I've done the same w/Californication but there was bourbon involved w/that too.

When I found out about Todd Margaret on Netflix I couldn't stop watching/cracking up and stayed up late as hell that first night

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple of summers ago, I watched all of the Stargate series. SG-1, Atlantic and Universe.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Luke Cage in a weekend
First 4 seasons of GOT in a week or 2
First 4 seasons of Breaking Bad in a week or 2
The Wire in like 3 weeks
The Shield in like 3 weeks
The Sopranos in 4 weeks