What's the most beautiful gun in your opinion?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I was going to say any 1911 I wish I won this Sig Sauer 1911 at the gun raffle I was at yesterday :mjcry:

79469.jpg

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm a little jealous of you guys that live in gun friendly states. The process to get a handgun in NY, especially NYC is a pain in the ass
I gotta go to VA or D.C. to get mine. Maryland got some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Impossible to even get a LtC here.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I gotta go to VA or D.C. to get mine. Maryland got some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Impossible to even get a LtC here.

NYC is among the worst! The rest of NY state is bad too but a little more accesible

I'm sorta planning on moving to Ohio eventualy, if I do I'm gonna have an ill handgun collection

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You really tellin me you've never seen a strap that just made you stop and go :ohhh: & :whoo: at the craftsmanship alone?
So there are guns that are made to look fancy. They add engravings or change the finish. That's all nice, but not for me.
Like a hammer is a utilitarian tool. You use it to hammer in nails. If someone puts fancy engravings into it, adds gold-plating, polishes it to have a shiny surface, add ivory to the hammer handle, of course it would look nicer, but stupid. That's how I see it with guns.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Any nice revolver with a wood grain handle...

On my soul I had a Wesson arms, not Smith and Wesson but Wesson arms so it predated them nikkas merging, 357 long nose that would put a shell thru a brick wall :wow:
This sounds amazing and is less likely to jam.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Dont care how it look long as it work. Had one with some shyt of tape on it. was so beautiful when it would go off. ugly as fukk just sitting there