What's The Most 7/10 Game You've Ever Played?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
star wars jedi fallen order and the one that just came out
dragon quest xi
naruto ultimate ninja storm generations (all the storm games tbh. only the NH3-NA2 PS2 games were the best ultimate ninja games)
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (superstar saga and bowsers inside story are piff tho)
Forspoken

I've been waiting for the right time to pick Dragon Quest XI for years. The definitive edition was on sale for 25 bucks and it's coming up soon on my list of games to play. It's been praised by so many people. It'll be my first DQ game. If it's really a 7/10, ima be so fukking mad and disappointed.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I've been waiting for the right time to pick Dragon Quest XI for years. The definitive edition was on sale for 25 bucks and it's coming up soon on my list of games to play. It's been praised by so many people. It'll be my first DQ game. If it's really a 7/10, ima be so fukking mad and disappointed.
yeah it didnt resonate with me tbh. it might with you, but i found it slow and uninteresting :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Its an extremely long game, especially if you do the true ending which is like a whole other 3rd of the game. There are points where the story gets exciting but for as long as it goes on the rest of the game just doesn’t hold up and that overworld music will start to sound like torture

I also have mixed feelings about the alternate/true ending path for the game. Feels like the writers couldn’t decide which ending they liked better so they just made two different 2nd half’s

I think people love it because its probably the only somewhat high budget traditional JRPG that exist at this point.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Days Gone. Inoffensive but entirely unremarkable. No means a bad game but the writing & gameplay was just OK. The characters were about the most generic I can remember in awhile. I enjoyed it but I'll never have the urge to replay it. The horde aspect was the only memorable thing about it.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Days Gone. Inoffensive but entirely unremarkable. No means a bad game but the writing & gameplay was just OK. The characters were about the most generic I can remember in awhile. I enjoyed it but I'll never have the urge to replay it. The horde aspect was the only memorable thing about it.

Yeah I started this on ps+ collection but never felt invested.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

I just remember playing as some cac who's like "BOOOOOOOZER :damn:" the whole time

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Its an extremely long game, especially if you do the true ending which is like a whole other 3rd of the game. There are points where the story gets exciting but for as long as it goes on the rest of the game just doesn’t hold up and that overworld music will start to sound like torture

I also have mixed feelings about the alternate/true ending path for the game. Feels like the writers couldn’t decide which ending they liked better so they just made two different 2nd half’s

I think people love it because its probably the only somewhat high budget traditional JRPG that exist at this point.

yeah it didnt resonate with me tbh. it might with you, but i found it slow and uninteresting :manny:

Damn. Ya'll killed my excitement real bad :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
About as bland as Josh Duhamel's Hollywood career.

josh-duhamel-josh.gif

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Hogwarts Legacy to me is a 7/10 game i've ever played

it's a great foundation for future games but most of it felt undercooked & shallow. I liked the combat but the school setting and RPG aspects of it really need to be expanded upon in sequels

those 9/10 reviews it got are a joke
Same. And this is coming from someone who prayed for this game since my preteen years. I finished it and never went back to it. It's a beautiful looking game but so boring

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
GOW & GOW RAGNAROK

Yep I said it! I'm sick of the industry turning video games into marvel specials