What's The Most 6/10 Game You've Ever Seen?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
It’s really hard to describe and gameplay videos probably won’t make much sense :skip: But it’s surprisingly good and unique once you get going.
My best comparison is it’s like playing Gwent mixed with a tactics game.

You bring 3 heroes into battle who all have a deck of 8 cards. The cards you draw in your hand determine your options so you have to think on the fly and make sure your character decks are strong enough to give you solid options. The character decks are like their “builds”. You get 3 card plays per turn but there are ways to extend that with smart play and quick attack combos (if you kill an enemy with a quick attack it doesn’t count as a card play). There are also heroic cards that are powerful attacks but cost heroism points which are gained from attacking enemies or using buff/debuff abilities.

Your overall map positioning and knockback on certain attacks is the key to combat. You can knock enemies into each other or enviroment hazards on the map for extra damage and their other abilities like chain attacks, quick attacks, buffs/debuffs, etc.

ideally you bring in a combination of 3 heroes whose abilities compliment each other. There’s a lot of combinations and abilities to play with and they somehow made the tactics gameplay mesh really well with each characters powers. SpiderMan is crazy with environment attacks and has abilities that let him go crazy all over the map, Wolverine has strong chain attacks and self healing, and Blade is great for heavy damage on a single target. They bring their own strengths to the table

I personally haven’t played the DLC but that’s only cuz I been playing a bunch of other shyt :hubie: but if you can get a good deal on it I’d go for it since you get new characters and missions for them
You had me at Gwent. Im definitely gonna cop but Ima wait till the legendary edition price drops a lil more. Will probably have it by summer

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Vx8E2SJ.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Damn near every game by Ubisoft
Now what you're gonna do is put respect on their name, if only for their pre-2016 work :ufdup:

Ubisoft been trash lately I'll give you that, but as an Xbox dude that played all the rainbow sixes on console going back to R63 (old bow) and Black Arrow im just lost. All the Splinter Cells were fire, GRAW 1/2, The Division I mean how can you call Ubisoft 6/10 when they are the ones publishing all the Tom Clancy piff?? Tom Clancy classics alone puts Ubisoft up there with the GOAT game publishers and I don't see how it's even debatable.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
CyberPunk…Bloodborne

Bro, Dragon's Dogma is one of the greatest games I've ever played...but, without the Dark Arisen shyt, it's a fun game with NO STORY and a weird as hell Final act.
Cyberpunk is the shyt, you must of been playing on a wrong gen system

I played on PC when it first came out and put that shyt down pretty quick
I'm glad they supported the game as long as they did, but, they saved the save out of a game that was getting all the hate they deserved
You could literally tell when the budget for the game ran out, game is still dope but it was literally unfinished.:hubie:

I'll never be not amazed at all the passes CP77 got as time went out. The #1 reason I don't take gamers seriously.

Great game...over time, but, it did a lot of shyt EXCELLENTLY (Story telling and character development and interaction). But, the plot was mid, they killed the best character in the first act, the driving was horrible, the open world was dead as shyt (nothing to do but the same quest over and over and the AI isn't "alive") and I had to pretend to give a fukk about Johnny's wellbeing.

Cyberpunk (at launch) was a great single player action adventure game, horrible open world game.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Don't ridicule breh we supposed to help our brothers when we don't know better. That shyt fire?? :ohhh:i could cop it for the low right now if it got a consensus coli stamp
I trashed it because I was personally not a fan of card style stuff but it's pretty fun once you get used to it. My only advice is too skip the house dialogue and stick to cinematics story and gameplay

Max Headroom

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dragon Age 2, ok game but terrible sequel, Inquisition was better but still not as good as Origins. I really hope Dreadwolf is good because I don't wan't EA to close down Bioware but all that stuff that leaked a while ago with people saying it's live service doesn't give me hope. :sadcam: