Whats the Longest You have travelled for some Puzzy?

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this one of the chicks off POF who thinks your a fa99ot? :patrice:

The longest i've traveled is 2.5 hours, 1.5 is my usual cut off but if i've been on the dry spell not having fucced a bytch in a few weeks...:manny:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
19 hours one way, it wasn't just for p*ssy then, but looking back i'm gonna go ahead and say it was just for p*ssy :smh:

and let me tell you the scenery ended up being better than the twat

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Should i Drop nudes for u niqqaz?

:beli: Now you know how this shyt works round here...you shoulda dropped them nudes in the original post. At this rate you gonna get that work once ppl key in on the fukkery. :loljay:

Oh and to answer the question, years ago a chick flew me from Memphis to Denver(actually Aurora) to chill for a couple weeks during the summer while her kids was gone. :win::smugdraper:

I went mainly for the puss but not solely for it, i had never been to Denver so i wanted to travel. Anyway ya boi had a lovely time and if i wasn't trying to work shyt out with an ex at the time i probably woulda made that move cuz Denver is low key a nice city. Damn, now i kinda wished i had kept her around so i could go back. :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Damn I wish I met a chick that serious where I'd travel for hours just to smash. Longest I've traveled to get some p*ssy if going by google map is 11 minutes in current traffic. When I was going out with my girl I just went to go pick her up from school and went to my cousins empty crib to smash. Wait, I'm actually wrong it took 7 minutes because I lived actually closer back then.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
19 hours one way, it wasn't just for p*ssy then, but looking back i'm gonna go ahead and say it was just for p*ssy :smh:

and let me tell you the scenery ended up being better than the twat

19 hours? For that long It better be some p*ssy that causes enlightenment :mindblown: