What's the last text message you received

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I feel you ... it was hard for me as well but I was able to get time off. I pays to be an engineer with an office job .. you can disappear for awhile and nobody would care.

I use to be able to do that when she scheduled them around my lunch break but now she be going bright and early. I think i'll surprise her next time and be in the doc's office waiting on her when she gets there. got that one hour glucose testing coming up

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
T'was my burfday over the weekend and i was so amped up cuz my girl was like, "We can do anything you want this weekend; dinner and rockets game on Fri, brunch on saturday and party on the rooftop on sat, hawaiian barbeque and Iron Man Three on sunday guay. It's all you."

She mentioned that to me last weekend (and i don't see her during the week cuz our schedules conflict like African diamonds), as much as i wanted to do all that with the lady friend, like a pair of scissors - all i really wanted to do was just cut!!!

So by friday night, i just wanted the skins for my bday, deeg?

After dinner, we head back to her spot, we touchin' and thuggin' and right when i turn around to grab the jimmy hat - she goes,

"I'm sorry but i have something to tell you."

I was like "AHH DAMN!"

Yup, she was on the ragu.

It was all good - we still had fun all weekend w/ the bday festivities, Seattle broke heat records all weekend (YES!) - so you know the boy had a blast like Nasa. Any who, she texted me good night and i was joking about her being on the rag. LOL. Peep the scene:

mwqrlv.png

We did get down in the shower, hence, the reference. I don't think i enjoyed it too much
cuz it ended up looking like diluted ketchup.

*sighs*

What a broad.

And that was the last text i done got.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"congrats on the new job! come up and visit sometime"
:win:

NoMayo15

All Star