What's The Last Game You Rage Quit?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gears Of War

Havent played all week but I remember it was the last game that pissed me off.

Playing online it's like it purposely doesn't put me on COG teams and gives me the trashiest team it can find. shyt knocked me from Gold to Silver.

I don't really rage though. But when cats start quitting and just being all around trash, I just do my own thing and try to get kills by stalking and assassinating characters.

If I can't, I say "fukk it" and cut it off mid match :hubie:

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
:francis:Dark Souls 3, invading as a blue finally and died like an idiot to mobs

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Fallout 4 crashed on me in Survival mode after a pretty annoying mission

U finally get that legendary equipment u always wanted to drop then vats decides to crash your game

DNjSIt.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Gears Of War

Havent played all week but I remember it was the last game that pissed me off.

Playing online it's like it purposely doesn't put me on COG teams and gives me the trashiest team it can find. shyt knocked me from Gold to Silver.

I don't really rage though. But when cats start quitting and just being all around trash, I just do my own thing and try to get kills by stalking and assassinating characters.

If I can't, I say "fukk it" and cut it off mid match :hubie:
lmaooo it almost had me yesterday....and why ppl still play ranked that shyt dont mean shyt :mjlol: im in social all day and it got rolling lobbies dont play ranked if u dont got no squad

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Zelda: BOTW

The game is too overwhelming. Where the fukk am I supposed to go? Goddamn. shyt pissed me off so much I started other games (puyo puyo tetris is my current favorite, with Fairpoint being a close second)
you stuck on zelda ? lmaooo this prob the easiest one in the series and thats not sayin much cmon fam be serious

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Zelda: BOTW

The game is too overwhelming. Where the fukk am I supposed to go? Goddamn. shyt pissed me off so much I started other games (puyo puyo tetris is my current favorite, with Fairpoint being a close second)
I got overwhelmed too at the start. Only thing I'd say is get to the towers as quick as you can so you can at least see where you're going on the map. You'll find shrines and build yourself up along the way. Also, get to double stamina wheels before you even touch a heart container. Healing items are all over the fukkikg place but stamina items are a bit harder to come by and climbing with one stamina wheel is a huge bytch

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lmaooo it almost had me yesterday....and why ppl still play ranked that shyt dont mean shyt :mjlol: im in social all day and it got rolling lobbies dont play ranked if u dont got no squad
Hell nah I don't play rank without my boys or I would get slaughtered.

I play socials, played last night and did aight but I'm down to Bronze now...

My nephew shares my account so I think he been fukking shyt up on the low

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Shovel Knight Spector of Torment
Game was on that Bull, I got so angry I deleted it off my PS4

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
i'm good for a few rage quits in gears 4 :manny: