Whats the ideal first date to take a lady on

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:mindblown: Why are you going to take a stripper on a date? You better mean a date with your cawk and not some "dinner and a movie" bullshyt. :ufdup:

If you're serious, might as well go big or go home if you're going to fukk up. Take her to the fanciest most expensive restaurant in town, give her lots of compliments about what a rare gem she is when you take her out, and tell her that she's exactly what you need in your life. Also, bring flowers at the beginning of the date when you pick her up. She'll totally be about that.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:facepalm:

Niggga she's a stripper....TAKE HER TO ANOTHER STRIP CLUB.....

I swear nigggas don't know how to win no mo :smh:

edit: and you broke? :smh: Niggga you don't even need to be thinking about women til you get yo paper up

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:facepalm:

Niggga she's a stripper....TAKE HER TO ANOTHER STRIP CLUB.....

I swear nigggas don't know how to win no mo :smh:

edit: and you broke? :smh: Niggga you don't even need to be thinking about women til you get yo paper up

my car tire split open today i had to get it replaced :to:

ima still take her out tho :sadcam:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
It's 2013, you ain't gotta take these hoes out.

The only acceptable first "dates" are a coffee shop, the bar, or Netflix at the crib.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: Why are you going to take a stripper on a date? You better mean a date with your cawk and not some "dinner and a movie" bullshyt. :ufdup:

If you're serious, might as well go big or go home if you're going to fukk up. Take her to the fanciest most expensive restaurant in town, give her lots of compliments about what a rare gem she is when you take her out, and tell her that she's exactly what you need in your life. Also, bring flowers at the beginning of the date when you pick her up. She'll totally be about that.

How you gonna start your sentence correctly with not bringing a stripper on a date?........Then end with a sentence recommending flowers?

:beli:

Strippers like Backpage Hoes should not be wined and dined ever.....whether current strippers or former

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
How you gonna start your sentence correctly with not bringing a stripper on a date?........Then end with a sentence recommending flowers?

:beli:

Strippers like Backpage Hoes should not be wined and dined ever.....whether current strippers or former

Sarcasm. I was giving him a way to really fukk himself over if he was gonna take a stripper on a date.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:damn: It's really crazy to read a thread like this that had so many replies and some good advice yesterday, with all of the posts from the daytime deleted.

:wow: