Whats the ideal first date to take a lady on

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Im taking this stripper I been talking to on our first date she said she give me gas so i dont mind shellin out a few extra buccs on her if she want me to pay for her meal

i was thinkin Dinner and a walk in da park but all my homies laughed at me when i said park :sadcam:

huh?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
this stripper

all i needed to see

the-bed.jpg

dont kiss her

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:salute:
finally someone who gets it.....ya nikkas need to stop whining n dining chicks who haven't earned it
1% of nikkas fukking 99% of da bad shawties

Yup. Learned that shyt the hard way this month. Just gonna smash now.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Walk in the park is not bad. Walk by a waterfront is better if you have one nearby.

Btw i did laugh when i got to that part. It's like i can practically see the hamster in your brain running trying to keep this date cheap as fukk. :russ:

Reminded me of this...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Dza4XUm1o[/ame]

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Walk in the park is not bad. Walk by a waterfront is better if you have one nearby.

Btw i did laugh when i got to that part. It's like i can practically see the hamster in your brain running trying to keep this date cheap as fukk. :russ:

Reminded me of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Dza4XUm1o

Breh i gotta pay car insurance, oil change and get a new tire all in the same week :damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Breh i gotta pay car insurance, oil change and get a new tire all in the same week :damn:

I feel ya breh, get ya walk on then invite her back to the crib. I know you say you ain't trying to smash but cuddling while watching a movie works wonders for the emotional bond you trying to build so do it for that much at least if she's down.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Im taking this stripper I been talking to on our first date she said she give me gas so i dont mind shellin out a few extra buccs on her if she want me to pay for her meal

i was thinkin Dinner and a walk in da park but all my homies laughed at me when i said park :sadcam:

huh?

I wanted to give some serious advice but then you said stripper :snoop:.

I'll look past that and say do something that isn't ordinary. I don't know what your budget is like but do something most mfs aint doing like indoor rock climbing, dance class ($15 a pop or so), or go to a pottery class together. Something like that.

:heh: @ :cape: a stripper though :wow:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coffee and a walk is fine... make sure you hit 2-3 spots, keep it short and sweet... dont text her after if she doesn't.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, if I was you BrothaZay, I would definitely do something that is completely different but at the same time try to find out what she likes to do and use that to your advantage. 90% of the time if you do something that is completely different and she enjoys that, you'll be on her mind for a long time. Doing something that makes you stand out is the best option.