What's the grimiest thing u did to a chick/dude ever?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Brought my jumpoff on a date with me and my main jawn. A few of my boys came with us. nikkas was dappin me up and shyt on the sly. I gave zero fukks during my early 20s.

grendelprime

Suits 2 for $99
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In College, these four girls would invite me over to dinner every night. They made me dinner at least 5 times a week. They would tell me their problems with their boyfriends and all that. I listened, while I ate. Basically, all these girls were revolving doors.

I knew two (one was a cow, the other had potential) always wanted to get with me. But, I didn't want to shyt where I ate...so.

Coupla weeks later, this third girl pours her heart out to me that she had to break up with her boyfriend after she had to get an abortion. me: :ohhh:

Two weeks later, I'm at a club and bump into the 4. I dance with all 4 of them for awhile. Then, abortion girl starts grinding me and tells me "I have to take you home, tonight". me: :leostare:

We fukk for hours on end, without me catching a nut. She "came thrice".

I lay in the bed thinking, :comeon:

I roll outta the bed, roll my condom off, throw that on the floor. Girl still sleep, so I dig through her purse. Came up a few $$. She wakes up and offers me a ride home. me: "I'll walk"

Three days later, She knocks on my apt door. I invite her in. We talk. She says she thinks I am a good guy and wants to have a relationship. Me: "Lessbe honest, you know I didn't catch a nut. And, you left me dry...right? I'm about 50/50" She throws a condom on my lap and tells me to put it on. me: "naw, put it in your mouth."

She tells me she doesn't do that. me: :stopitslime: She ends up swollowing, while wiping her mouth with :scusthov:

I was still invited over for meals. But, abortion girl moved out the next year (then, dropped out of college). They replaced her with another, and then I had a good fukk buddy relationship with the 4th chick.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
smashed her 10 minutes after I met her without knowing her name... put my clothes on right after and stole her new iPod on my way out of her crib

so demonic.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
hit her with the david blaine...

dikkin her down doggystyle...have her facin the window...leave switch on the lights...tag my potna....he get in without her knowin...

i go outside come around to the window where she is facing..knock on it...she look up

dblaine.jpg

:ufdup: So you just hang out with rapists like that huh.