What's the grimiest thing u did to a chick/dude ever?

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I fukked a "friends" (we were cool but we'd c each other when we c each other, not somebody I go outta my way to chill wit) girlfriend (told me they weren't together grimy Ho herself) RAW :ahh: after the bar one night...after she left I called my ex grl from HS over (who I shared :to:) n made her suck all night without washin the previous chicks p*ssy juice off my dikk...the revenge was sweet...then kicked her out n went to bed :win:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
was out at the club.. met up with the finest girl and grinded her and what not... i literally had such a boner i was like in that slightly leaned over phase... anyways she got 2 drunk and cabbed home...

i went back to my homies crib and he let me stay in his guest bed.... i beat off under the covers and the size of the load even had me like :damn:

the fukked up part is i can remember making that mental decision on our way back to his place... like yea.. im bust a nut in this dudes guest room :scheme:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
after the club, i kicked a chick out of my car for talking greasy to me. i left her in the drive thru at jack in the box at 4 in the morning. funny thing is, i stayed in line, ordered my food (while she stood next to the sign), paid for it and drove off. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
In my eyes I had every right
But once this girl went through my phone and seen pics and texts from other girls and she said she couldn't share a bed with me she was that upset but I wasn't prepared to drive home.
So I left her on the floor crying all night as I slept in her bed :yeshrug:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my eyes I had every right
But once this girl went through my phone and seen pics and texts from other girls and she said she couldn't share a bed with me she was that upset but I wasn't prepared to drive home.
So I left her on the floor crying all night as I slept in her bed :yeshrug:
right. if u actually did that, that aint grimey, that's dumb. she coulda offed u in ur sleep and claimed some bullsh1t accusation and most likely gotten away with it.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
hit her with the david blaine...

dikkin her down doggystyle...have her facin the window...leave switch on the lights...tag my potna....he get in without her knowin...

i go outside come around to the window where she is facing..knock on it...she look up

dblaine.jpg

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
- smashed one chick in the afternoon and smashed another one 2 hours later without washing my chico stick

- came in this chicks mouth just because she said not too

ill add more later

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
went thru somebody's family like it was a family tree and they all knew and didnt care

the main girl her 2 sister,mom, 2 aunt, cousin

they were down for it so i guess its not that grimey :steviej:

i'll share more later on diff stories also

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I HIT A DOG ASS LICK AT THIS BDAY PARTY ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO
3 IPHONES, 300 DOLLARZ AND A SPRINT

THE fukkED UP PART WAS THAT IT THE BDAY GIRLS IPHONE BUT I DIDNT KNOW HER
AND MY BOY TOLD ME SHE CHOSE ME THTA NIGHT AND WAS ASKIN ABOUT ME