What’s the greatest parody movie of all time and why is it Don’t Be A Menace?

Best parody movie ?

• Don’t be a menace

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Scary movie 1-2

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Scary movie 3 and after

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Another Teen Movie

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Shaun of the dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

b. woods

Peace
Daps
220px-The_41-Year-Old_Virgin_Who_Knocked_Up_Sarah_Marshall_and_Felt_Superbad_About_It_cover.jpg

:troll:

:mjlol: Look like some shyt you would find in a "5 for a Dollar" bargain bin at some :flabbynsick: dollar store :laff:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I think it's a tie between Don't Be a Menace and the first Scary Movie

parallax

Superstar
Daps
you need im gonna get you sucka in the polls. that scene where his mom is about to fighr damon and kadeem, and they just put the white stuntman in her clothes kills me

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you include mockumentaries, then Fear of a Black Hat and This is Spinal Tap gotta be in there.

The Cabin in the Woods is a better horror movie parody for me than Scary Movie, to the point that some people don't even realize it's a parody.

honorable mention: I was fukking sure that The Expendables was a parody when I saw it, and still can't really believe that it's meant to be a real action movie.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Picked scary movie but i cant really pick a clear winner. I mean SM 1-2, dont be a menace and not another teen movie are apart of my childhood that still hold up great.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: Look like some shyt you would find in a "5 for a Dollar" bargain bin at some :flabbynsick: dollar store :laff:

It's a completely shyt movie based off of shyt movies so when you look at it through that lens it's not bad. It's supposed to be ludicrous and ridiculous.

Not another teen movie was based off movies that were good or supposed to be good they were doing a parody of how good those movies were.

This one is pretty much these movies suck and this is how shytty they are...you definitely aren't missing anything by skipping this, but I hate all those movies, knocked up, forgetting sarah marshall, so this movie shytting on them is fitting. You can't do a good parody of an already shytty movie.