Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I was a legendary RSplayer : liljoker70 Pre-07

I was running wild game on there
had that monthly account when they first expanded the map
I usually ran chef/fisherman and crafter build for my posse ... I think if I remember right I was near the top for fishing and cooking
dropping crab meats all over for everyone

the idea of the wilderness and the layers blew my mind ... we used to roll thick out chea :russ:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I was running wild game on there
had that monthly account when they first expanded the map
I usually ran chef/fisherman and crafter build for my posse ... I think if I remember right I was near the top for fishing and cooking
dropping crab meats all over for everyone

the idea of the wilderness and the layers blew my mind ... we used to roll thick out chea :russ:
I had 99 cooking 99 range twice 99 attack 97 str 99 firemaking 99 magic 99 hp ya man fun times wish I could go bs k n buy bitcoin

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RDR2 is trash with its busted wanted/bounty mechanics.

be out the middle of the wilderness. don't see a single npc for hours, then kill 1, suddenly another comes by within 10 seconds to witness.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
RDR2 was an amazing open world, but I probably wont play it again. At a certain point, it became a chore to get through. BOTW on the other hand, I wanted to do everything the game had to offer. I kept prolonging the end of the game bc I was combing over the whole map making sure I didn't miss anything. I've never played a game that had me do that before

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
RDR2 is trash with its busted wanted/bounty mechanics.

be out the middle of the wilderness. don't see a single npc for hours, then kill 1, suddenly another comes by within 10 seconds to witness.
That’s been my biggest grip of that damn game:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: