Whats the greatest 'oh shyt!' moment youve experienced in gaming?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
SPOILER alert for zelda windwaker

Consider actually putting it in a spoiler tag. Some of us haven't made it to the end.

Play Mario Party 2 with your friends and lose longlasting friendships brehs :mjcry:

Double for any of the New SMB Wii/Wii U games. That shyt will cause divorces.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
All my 'Oh shyt!' moments involve Epona from Breath of the Wild.

I don't have Amiibo, I just cheat using NFC and stickers.

When I finally summoned her after days of getting bullshyt items I was in shock cause I wasn't expecting it.

What's worse I was on top of a mountain with no way to get her down.

So I rode her around in the area I was allowed to before the cliffs dropped and saw how fast she was. That was my second oh shyt moment cause I wasn't expecting her to be that fast. And she didn't buck me off like the other lame ass horses did. She was already maximum bonded and trained from the beginning unlike the wild horses.

My 2nd oh shyt moment came when I realized I could get her off the mountain by using a combination of dressage and whistle calls. Dressage is the equastrian move that you hold with the left trigger that lets her strafe. So I got her to slide down it like Brad Pitt in Legend of the Fall and when she got stuck behind a tree I jumped off, called her and she clipped around that shyt. Man I was so happy. Took her to the stable and saw them stats. Damn! And she had her own special equipment with the triforce symbol dope!

My 3rd Oh shyt! moment is when I got her killed fighting a group of horseback bokoblibs. shyt nikka I was staring at her corspe while dodging arrows thinking like wtf? I just got her killed??? Felt like shyt, then killed all the enemies. But luckily the horse fairy brought her back for me after threatening to kill me for getting her killed.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah another oh shyt moment was when I fought farosh for the first time. Wasn't expecting the wind from the updraft to boost me up and replinish my stamina meter after going in bullet time to shoot arrows. Dope as fukk. I kept reloading the save to try again cause I was trying to ride and/or kill it. Didn't know it can't actually be ridden or killed. There was no info about the dragons online at the time.