Whats the furthest you'll travel to link up with people?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It's more a factor of how much it costs weighed against what I stand to gain from visiting this person.
But if you want to argue semantics, I'm not travelling for more than a day from here, so shyt like the Philippines and any other dual day travel shyt is out of the question for most instances short of the obvious. Or money.​

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man… got invited to shyt and googled that it was like 40 minutes from the crib without traffic…

Nah pleighboi, im in for the night :unimpressed:

One reason I'm not trying to date either really. Don't feel like driving or ubering all over the city to do shyt.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'll go anywhere with enough notice and at least 2 people I can vibe with. Europe, Asia, South America...maybe not Australia, but that's more that country doesn't appeal to me, not how far it is

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
A hour

Remember I was suppose to link a someone a few months ago and they were complaining that she has to travel farther (35 mins compared to my 25 mins) it’s not fair, chose something that more even in travel time, blah, blah , blah. I end up curving her before I could even get with her. It’s not that serious.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
As long as they live in my city and surrounding areas then it doesn't matter how long since it's within my area code. However, I'm not traveling on a plane 🛫, Greyhound 🚍, or Amtrak 🚉 just to hang out with somebody for a few hours unless it's a special occasion or celebration.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Man… got invited to shyt and googled that it was like 40 minutes from the crib without traffic…

Nah pleighboi, im in for the night :unimpressed:

One reason I'm not trying to date either really. Don't feel like driving or ubering all over the city to do shyt.
Just date someone who lives close. All my hoes live 5-10 minutes from me

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Need more context.

Just to hang at their crib to watch the game? BBQ. Birthday party? Wedding/Bachelor Party?

So I moved about an hour from where I grew up.....I always have people come out MY way.

Today I got shyt for it; they called me out like yo you always got everyone coming out your way; y cant u come out THIS way?

It really wasn't that bad; its straight highway and right off the exist; but I was sweating it all morning.

I've always been this way; I hate having to travel; I'd rather people travel to come 2 me :manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Just date someone who lives close. All my hoes live 5-10 minutes from me

Aw man in my youth I would travel crazy far for coochie I can't front sometimes.

I'm talking multiple trains with a bus possible :mjlol:

I'd be so hype the whole time; the power of youth :blessed:

goodjob-thumbsup.gif