What’s the first game that comes to mind when you see this image?

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Grand Theft Auto 4

first game I bought for it and it looked like shyt on the PS3 :mjlol:
made hate the game till I played it on PC

But forreal Uncharted 2 that game was :banderas:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It was heavily associated with PS3 and heavily marketed at the beginning. It was a launch game and for a long ass time, it was the only decent game on the console.
Yeah if you had a launch ps3, that was the multiplayer game until rainbow 6 Vegas or cod4 came out.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
MGS4

It dropped when school was practically finished. Took the entire last week of school off (i had days to spare), and played it religiously. I would say there was a time i considered it my favorite game of all time (GTA IV dropped like less than 2 months before it to. That gen was :banderas:). I was so wowed by everything about it. Definitely a masterpiece, and that’s coming from someone who never finished any of the others games in the series.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I think of 2 games. I played a shyt load of Super Stardust while waiting for MGS4 the reason I copped a PS3.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MGS4

It dropped when school was practically finished. Took the entire last week of school off (i had days to spare), and played it religiously. I would say there was a time i considered it my favorite game of all time (GTA IV dropped like less than 2 months before it to. That gen was :banderas:). I was so wowed by everything about it. Definitely a masterpiece, and that’s coming from someone who never finished any of the others games in the series.
Unfortunately I didn’t get into MGS4 at all. I found it bloated( too many cut scenes) the bosses were not as interesting as 1-3, the gameplay was different and not what I was used to, the story was too crazy(even crazier than normal) and I had to stop midway. One day I’ll try and finish it.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Scan0485.jpg

Idk y
For me, it was those creepy, launch commercials that were associated with this game that makes me remember it.