Any of these in Detroit?

mixed-race-green-eyes-tumblr-i6.jpg

:leon: philly girl I presume?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I really wish nikkas would stop including NYC in threads like these. I've lived in NYC for 18 years of my life, in Florida for the past 6, and I'm moving back up to NYC next week...and it's no comparison. I've never been to California but I'd find it hard to believe there are better looking ethnic females than what South Florida has to offer. Cali might have Florida on the white chicks, but as far as the exotic and ethnic chicks, I ain't buying it. Anyway, I voted for South Florida, obviously. You'll see one of a kind dime pieces there that would be incredibly difficult to find in other places of the US.

NYC shouldn't be in the poll, at all.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I really wish nikkas would stop including NYC in threads like these. I've lived in NYC for 18 years of my life, in Florida for the past 6, and I'm moving back up to NYC next week...and it's no comparison. I've never been to California but I'd find it hard to believe there are better looking ethnic females than what South Florida has to offer. Cali might have Florida on the white chicks, but as far as the exotic and ethnic chicks, I ain't buying it. Anyway, I voted for South Florida, obviously. You'll see one of a kind dime pieces there that would be incredibly difficult to find in other places of the US.

NYC shouldn't be in the poll, at all

I love new york but :sadbron: