Whats the deal with this Tiger Bone that Nore is always mentioning?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Tiger bone wine is a Chinese wine made from tiger bones that are soaked in rice wine and aged (sometimes up to 8 years.) What results is a beverage high in alcohol that supposedly boosts the body’s health and power. Supporters of the drink believe that it promotes healing, acts as an anti-inflammatory, and cures arthritis. What it also seems to bring, however, is a sense of prestige and superiority. As such, the wealthy are willing to pay top dollar for tiger bone wine, which, as you can imagine, leads many to want to get into the tiger bone sales game.

1406045365021.cached.jpg
Tiger-Bone-Wine-e1453766289761.jpg

:ohhh:

How much is that?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:ohhh:

How much is that?
Tiger bone wines aged for three years sell for around the equivalent of $80 USD; a six-year bottle will set you back $155; and an eight-year wine costs around $290. And although Chinese tiger bone wine might not cure eczema, it could very well impress friends at a fancy dinner party—regardless of its true price to the animal world.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tiger bone wines aged for three years sell for around the equivalent of $80 USD; a six-year bottle will set you back $155; and an eight-year wine costs around $290. And although Chinese tiger bone wine might not cure eczema, it could very well impress friends at a fancy dinner party—regardless of its true price to the animal world.

I thought the 3 year bottle was bs?

I saw some for 42 bux on one distributors web site.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I thought the 3 year bottle was bs?

I saw some for 42 bux on one distributors web site.
Well it’s highly illegal. From the killing of the tiger to possessing the wine. So who knows what Nore really got over there. I know EFN always makes the point that it “used to have real tiger bones in it but not anymore”. He could be saying it for legal reasons, or they may have the fake me out shyt. I’ve never seen the actual bottle

Vice did a story on it, which is where I got the costs

China Can’t Get Enough of Black Market Tiger Bone Wine

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Well it’s highly illegal. From the killing of the tiger to possessing the wine. So who knows what Nore really got over there. I know EFN always makes the point that it “used to have real tiger bones in it but not anymore”. He could be saying it for legal reasons, or they may have the fake me out shyt. I’ve never seen the actual bottle

Vice did a story on it, which is where I got the costs

China Can’t Get Enough of Black Market Tiger Bone Wine
The low budget bottle is all over the Web being offered by a number of distributors . I’m fairly certain there aren’t any tiger bones in that.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I have had it a few times, i doubt it is legit tiger bone but it is like a alcholic herbal beverage

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The tiger bone I saw him drinking a while back I found on a website based in jamaica for $150. Didn't cop though cause I couldn't tell if it was the real deal or not

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
It ain't bullshyt that shyt works, NORE picked up the Tiger Bone drinking by way of Jamaican's. Tiger Bone is real popular amongst the Rastafarian community.​