What's the Deal with @KnickstapeCity's Obsession with Large Male Appendages?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
dude still at it

:myman: Fat breh most definitely got a big dikk.

:manny: Wayne got a big dikk, breh

:mjlol: You got a big dikk, breh but fukk that Greek fakkit Giannis.

Nelly got a big dikk, breh

X2SgsaV.png

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
"At one point, @KnickstapeCity's play style used to infuriate me with the constant "big dikk" this and "big dikk" that. Then one day, I did as all good coaches do and carved out a little time in my schedule to obsessively review his film. It then hit me that this dude simply excels at distributing. The man kicks in at least 10 "big dikk" dimes per game, is very comfortable in that role, and here we are asking him to change his game?

You tell me who's buggin'?

Being a big, big fan of pass-first point guards built in the Kenny Anderson / Jason Kidd mold, it was then that I became a fan. Once The Coli offense began to be built around @KnickstapeCity's elite ability to control tempo, call the right play, penetrate, then dish out those big dikk dimes effortlessly, our offense took it to another level and we never looked back. Every great offense that runs a Big Dikk playbook needs an efficient floor general who's willing to sacrifice his own stats so that the rest of the squad can get involved and capitalize off of all those Big Dikk opportunities that @KnickstapeCity produces on a nightly basis. Those elite Big Dikk passes elevates everyone else on the floor with him. Simply put, his ability to put a Big Dikk pass anywhere on the floor regardless of his own positioning benefits all of us.

Playmaker. Quarterback. Distributor. Thy name is @KnickstapeCity.
"

-Excerpt, Memoirs of a Coli Coach, Rhodyrum (Harper Collins, 2018)

I'd post a picture of his early years as a high school Big Dikk playmaker. Y'all know the pic I'm talking about. Picture day in the gym. Crispy white uniform with the crispy white sneakers to match, on one knee with your right hand on the ball and your left hand doing the "We're number 1" with your index finger. Flashing a Hollywood-level smile full of youthful exuberance and hope, and fresh Nas fade (or Alonzo Mourning Georgetown flat top for the :flabbynsick:) you just got at 7pm the night before. :smugfavre:
If you played high school ball from 1986 to 2008 you know you got that pic somewhere in the crib. :mjgrin:

Last edited: