What's The Darkest, Saddest Ending In A Videogame?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
My wife played though all the mad effect games only to get the bad ending in me 3 because she didn't wait for her galactic readiness to be high enough, ran up on them reapers and got done up the end of life in our Galaxy

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get what they were thinking. It’s a basketball video game. They got too deep.
This
What in the name of Good Times reruns did I just watch? After homegirl got word that dude died, I half-expected to hear a 'Damn.....Damn.....Damn! :damn:'

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This
What in the name of Good Times reruns did I just watch? After homegirl got word that dude died, I half-expected to hear a 'Damn.....Damn.....Damn! :damn:'
When Vic started talking about his mom in his letter......

dmx-crying-o.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Brothers :mjcry:

girls are really spiders. don't get trapped in their web :ufdup:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This doesn't count but killing The Boss in that field of flowers made me feel like I killed a part of my own soul, which made the game feel like the end for me.

Or was that the actual ending I don't remember.

Cause I swear that was the LONGEST fukking end sequence in a game I've ever played. I kept saying yo wtf this shyt ain't over yet???????

I ain't even mad though. It felt revolutionary for it's time. James Bond shyt on crack.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

There's a fighting game on the Sega Saturn that got released in Japan only called D-xhird which is related to the Battle Arena Toshinden series. Most of the endings are extremly dark and bad, there are only 3 normal endings where not much is going on and there's only 1 good ending.

Two best mate's since childhood that are Psychiccers. Keith becomes a bad guy because he's been discriminated by humans and creates an organization for psychics called Noah/Neo Noah to gain power over normal humans. Burn does not harbor any ill will towards the normals, in fact he cares for them and protects them. Burn is painfully forced to take out his former best friend for the greater cause of humanity

The first ending is not sad but it's dark bad ending as you get to witness the birth of Nightmare. The second ending is a good but bittersweet as Siegfried mourns his father who ironically got killed by Siegfried by chopping his head off, Siegfried mistook his father for a hostile deserter group. In the ending Siegfried feels lost and he does not know what to do without his father.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Life is Strange
Last of Us
Game of Thrones season 1
TWD
Red Dead Redemption.