What's the biggest size body wise you'd date?

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Depends on how the chick carries her weight. I've been with a chick that was 5'3" and about 170, but carried it very well. She had big ass and titties and thick thighs. Stomach wasn't flat, she had a lil' pooch. But I'm no lil' dude. I've been 6'5" and between 235 and 260 since high school, I can handle a lot of woman.

Daps

Can't be bigger than:

raven-symone-psd9422.png

Thisisthedream.com-Dreamgirls-Miss-Free-11.jpg

:steviej: "off the rip"

Raven and Free lookin good den a muhfukka...

I can't say a size, it's all about shape. My girl bigger than a lot of chicks but has the wickedest shape, big batty, big thighs, small waist and small breasts but then you can get girls a lot smaller than her with a flat batty and a bang belly.

But yeah, its about shape. I think black women in general hold their weight better than any other race so if she's black I could deal with a chick no bigger than the Jordan Sparks after picture...

If this woman had my kids, then I will give her pass but no bigger than the Jordan Sparks before picture.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this is somewhat related:

so this chick on facebook somebody calls her fat and she tries to take that and turn it into "i'm big and beautiful"

guys can't do this a guy can't take a small dikk and or a short stature and go i'm sleek and compact and efficient he's just gotta accept it and learn to live with it.

what's with women trying to take obesity and turn it into something that's supposed to be desirable. its like the moment they realize they don't have the self discipline to get their weight under control they try to shift a negative into a positive.

you don't get to be the judge of that the person looking at you does and if you were being honest with yourself you'd admit that your size makes you unattractive even if your natural features aren't ugly.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
this is somewhat related:

so this chick on facebook somebody calls her fat and she tries to take that and turn it into "i'm big and beautiful"

guys can't do this a guy can't take a small dikk and or a short stature and go i'm sleek and compact and efficient he's just gotta accept it and learn to live with it.

what's with women trying to take obesity and turn it into something that's supposed to be desirable. its like the moment they realize they don't have the self discipline to get their weight under control they try to shift a negative into a positive.

you don't get to be the judge of that the person looking at you does and if you were being honest with yourself you'd admit that your size makes you unattractive even if your natural features aren't ugly.

The ether burns inside...trust :jawalrus:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
A body type similar to pre weight loss Jordin Sparks. The after pic on the right is :noah:, but she looked OK in the one on the left when she was chunky.

Slide1-e1304332948294.jpg

you know what funny...i had to interview her for the paper i work for 2 weeks ago...bubbly girl. Looks mad good in real life. Didn't expect her to be as tall as she is...:takedat:

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
mannnnn, i came in to say if the stomach is falling, i wont be callin:jawalrus:....then i thought about the technicalities involved. i met a big with a huge stomach with no hang time. so big ive heard other bytches debating on whether she was pregnant or not. but since op means public scene, then ive been out with big bytches i grew up with. we just kickin the shyt publicly.if i was out on a date with one (:shaq2:, not happenin) it wouldnt be a problem