What's the biggest age difference you've dated/smashed?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
*Makes request*

Briefly, describe how you came about smashing/dating a much older or younger person, the background........:popcorn:

tumblr_m1mcxl3fc31r2zzv9.gif

like i mentioned in my post....ashleymadison.com.....site full of married hoes looking for an affair or hoes (both young and old) just wanting to smash..nothing else...was a paid site but i got what i wanted it from it..a nikka was built like a mandingo from the main pic that was on my profile back then and they came messaging lol

other places where just bars and stuff...no particular place to meet older women breh

Pester_Stone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smashed: 12 years Me 23 her 35, met her at school
Dated: 3 years, Me 21, her 24, met her at work

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Dated: Me 18 Her 30 = 12 years (A fit korean girl I met at a restaurant, I'll admit she taught me a lot when you're at that age thinking your hot shyt and know everything because you're 18)

Smashed: Me 20 Her 45 = 25 years (Found out she was married after the 4th time, never again)

I love older women and they love me too. :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
*Makes request*

Briefly, describe how you came about smashing/dating a much older or younger person, the background........:popcorn:

tumblr_m1mcxl3fc31r2zzv9.gif

Same way you meet any broad. Seen shorty coming out the club, spit game, kept it moving. I honestly thought she was in her 20s though. At first they'll be like "I gotta son/daughter damn near your age :to:"

But treat em like any other broad and they'll break you off some serious neck action. I ain't even gonna front, older chicks got the best sex on the planet. They been hoeing for decades, ain't got no inhibitions left, and pretty much just wanna fukk.

shyts beautiful man. I gotta 23 year old dime, but I think about the old bytch damn near everyday.

I met tip his other older broad at the bar a few weeks back. She was ready to come over and Sunday but I said naw cuz I ain't wanna cheat on my girl. I sometimes regret not smashing though :sadbron:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Me 28, her 45. Met her online. Talked on the phone, hung out with her at her friends party, back to her crib to smash.....to bad she lived with her wealthy father. The poon was exceptional....she was dark skin and thick (no stomach pouch) and dudes would take 2nd looks and stare at :datass: when they saw her, plus she was bi......I do be reminiscing sometimes... :ohlawd:

Me 28, her 43. Met at her own birthday party in Baltimore at Melbas (some of yall folks in Bmore know about that :laugh:). Light skin, short, thick. Back to my crib to for a smooshing. Only saw her once more. The crazy thing though happened several months later when I hadn't seen or talked to her in awhile. Met a sophomore that went to Coppin State, she was 20 getting ready to start summer school, but hadn't moved out her house yet. Through our conversation, I began to realize who her mother was........:whoo:.........this was one of those, you know the right thing to do here (leave and don't speak to her again)...........I figured I would explore this relationship just a tad bit longer :jawalrus:.....So being reckless, sorta like MalcolmXXX with his great plan, that was poorly executed, I call the mom, the 43 year old and guess who picks up, the daughter that I'm talking to who also sees my name on incoming call number. Long story short, after I finish talking to the mom, I get a text that ask have been talking to her daughter.......after a long pause I say....... :ohhh:...... :wow:....this is crazy, I'm so sorry.....:youngsabo:. Never talked to either one ever again.... :manny:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Smashed a 43 y/o when I was 26....that body was :ohlawd:

only dated chicks around the same age as me so not a huge difference like some other folks

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
A friend of mines told me when he was 24 he smashed a 13yr old. I guess he thought i was gonna :myman:but i cussed his ass out and deaded that frienship :scusthov: