Whats the best you every destroyed the puss?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I was hittin it from the back she started coughing. Then next thing I know her intestines were on the bed:what: So wrapped em around her neck and held them why I hit it from the back. Her funeral service was real nice tho.

when you looked in her casket, she spread them legs again, am i right

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a coworker with benefits for about a year. I usually get her to orgasm but this time was different. She's usually semi-loud but this time I must've been hitting a different spot because she was straight up screaming for 5 minutes straight. With the windows open and all. Said it was the best sex she'd ever had. I never found that spot again :to:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
simpsons.png

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Was hitting it missionary, accidentally pushed her head into the wall. shyt was cut and bleeding and she told me I better not stop. Lmaoo, was trying to get her a band-aid and she said some shyt like, "I'ma tell someone you hit me if you don't come back." :heh:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I remember when i finger fukked the shyt out this white bytch....

she was literally like :noah::ohlawd::ooh::gladbron:

And i just looked her like :shaq: :youngsabo: the entire time.....

thought the girl died when i was fukking her from the back cuz she was literally like

reverse-1289385527_sookie-scream.gif

and i still kept the :shaq: face...

but when she wanted a kiss I just want :scusthov:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My Asian girlfriend maybe...she was used to small Asian dikks. Put the pine on her, had her screaming like Pikachu. :laff::ahh:

I remember smashing this black chick raw...she was orgasm-ed a couple if time and I remember the 3rd orgasm I felt those legs and p*ssy contracting...we both came at the same time. :ohmy: First time I ever experienced that...I let my dikk marinate in the cooch and she bought me a steak afterwards. :ahh:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
The time me and my former homie's ex girlfriend fukk for the second time, that shyt was :wow: we both was in rare form that nite plus it was all raw (last time i went raw) basically she cooked me some dinner and we watched a movie after that we was like fukk we both know why were hear, went to the bed room filled up the air mattress and went ham.

:datazz: was on point and her p*ssy was soaking sponge #status hit her off with the stroke game and then she deep throat my shyt and from missonary to her riding my shyt hard, While she was on top I pulled her hair back and just start fukking her, I felt her nut splashin on my chest and i shyt u not her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she just laid on my chest and said jack pot :wow: first time i had a duel orgasm. After that she made me breakfast freaking 12am at night and told me that homie never made her cum that hard before

:sadbron: she was the perfect jump

:russ: what ya did while it filled up?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I was hittin it from the back and she started coughing. Then next thing I know her intestines were on the bed:what: So I wrapped em around her neck and held them while I hit it from the back. Her funeral service was real nice tho.

lmfao people at my job are confused to why I'm laughing so loud haha :dead:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Smashed this PAWG, she learned why they say "once you go black, you gon need a wheelchair" :shaq: