Whats the best you every destroyed the puss?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
About a year ago i dug this pawg out i met at a club and i was in a zone, she was literally screaming and moaning at the top of her lungs the whole time.. "holy shut" oh my fukkin god" :ooh: her body convulsed every few minutes and shed started shaking like the exorcist

I asked her if she was in pain or pleasure she said both:leon: :whew:

The bed done looked like a river with all her juices on it

I aint gonna lie thats some amazingly empowering mandingo shyt when you bang the shyt out of a pawg make her scream in pain and pleasure at the same time:whew:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Similar experience with a past PAWG. I had beat it up before but this one night I was on some extra shyt. We had the candles n shyt going and I was in a zone. After about 40 mins of "love making" and her cumming 3 or 4 times, she pushes me off, starts crying and hits me with "I'm in love with you."

I knew then I had done my job well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Similar experience with a past PAWG. I had beat it up before but this one night I was on some extra shyt. We had the candles n shyt going and I was in a zone. After about 40 mins of "love making" and her cumming 3 or 4 times, she pushes me off, starts crying and hits me with "I'm in love with you."

I knew then I had done my job well.

Its crazy how bytches will fall in love over an orgasm

But then they get :birdman: :umad:

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
FreedS[ohh]lave;1387807 said:
About a year ago i dug this pawg out i met at a club and i was in a zone, she was literally screaming and moaning at the top of her lungs the whole time.. "holy shut" oh my fukkin god" :ooh: her body convulsed every few minutes and shed started shaking like the exorcist

I aint gonna lie thats some amazingly empowering mandingo shyt when you bang the shyt out of a pawg make her scream in pain and pleasure at the same time:whew:

Next time dont ask just continue punishing that shyt.. fukk her pain
:shaq:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I was smashing a broad one time missionary style and all of sudden her whole entire face squished up. And she exhaled loudly. Before I knew what was happening she said "Sorry, oh my God I've never done that before." I looked down and there was a puddle on my sheets. I made her squirt. After it was over she said she had only done it one time before from masturbating. Just to make sure it wasn't piss I let her sleep in the wet spot.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A lil' petite PAWG... like 5'1" and mad skinny but ass for days. Met her at a party and she gets to talkin bout how her husband died and she ain't had sex since. And she was just sayin' this in front of a bunch of people, so I just thought she was randomly sayin' it cause she was drunk. Like 20 mins. later, she walks up to me like "I'm leaving, you wanna come with me, I ain't had sex in 5 months"

:lolbron:

I don't know if it was the fact she hadn't had it in months... or that we didn't know each other... or that we were both drunk... but I went on extra smash mode that night. She was cumming like every 5 minutes, shyt was coming out thick, shaking and convulsing all over the place... by the end she was talking incoherently and biting my arm... all I could make out was "puzzzyyyy"... :pachaha: When we went to sleep she was hugged up on me like I saved her life :laugh: She got a lil' attached after that tho', prob. wasn't a good idea. Eventually got pissed off at me cause I "treated her like a piece of ass" when she wanted to be a lil' tighter than that.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
All you gotta do is hit it one good time to keep a girl hooked for life :jawalrus:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
broke a bytch off one time...u can tell her monkey was teething...

next time i get up in it...baby arm grabbed my dikk head...n the p*ssy had teeth...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lets just say the silk sheets had to retire due to the her flooding my sheets :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
FreedS[ohh]lave;1387807 said:

nikka sure love over exaggerating these stories.

Did you go to ya 6 figure job the next day?:lolbron:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
when i took adderall for the first time. had to get a 12 page paper done and ended up smashing from 2 am to 630 am. the next day, her friend came up to me and asked me to smash. :shaq:

the glory days :sadcam:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She passed out mid-stroke then woke up like :wtb: "nikka what you do to me" Pushed me up off her and crawled to the corner of the bed lookin at me all crazy, she sat there for about minute and I'm like :wtf: is wrong with you. She say "it feel like I'm still cummin and I can't stop" I laugh throw her back down and finish my duty. Bedsheets was :scusthov:I was :whew: she was:lawd: